ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers' covid policies for the fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired711

Heisman Winner
Nov 20, 2001
Cherry Hill
I'm still on Rutgers 'mailing list, and so I just got a memo from Antonio Calcado, "Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer" -- that is, the person who actually runs the university day-to-day. It says that masking will continue to be required "in all indoor teaching spaces, libraries and clinical spaces." Everyone is required to be fully vaccinated, including all boosters for which one is eligible. Indoor events require showing of proof of vaccination or a recent PCR test. Masking, though, is no longer required. Outdoor events have no restrictions.

Reactions: RUbacker
I'm still on Rutgers 'mailing list, and so I just got a memo from Antonio Calcado, "Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer" -- that is, the person who actually runs the university day-to-day. It says that masking will continue to be required "in all indoor teaching spaces, libraries and clinical spaces." Everyone is required to be fully vaccinated, including all boosters for which one is eligible. Indoor events require showing of proof of vaccination or a recent PCR test. Masking, though, is no longer required. Outdoor events have no restrictions.
Wow most other colleges have dropped masking

Reactions: goru7
This policy was rolled out in April.

yes, but this is a new policy, that came out today. Masks required in school as is proof of covid vax.
However, masks no longer required in the RAC, but you still need to show proof of vax

Clearly, no one is reading the new CDC recommendations and guidance.

yes, but this is a new policy, that came out today. Masks required in school as is proof of covid vax.
However, masks no longer required in the RAC, but you still need to show proof of vax

Clearly, no one is reading the new CDC recommendations and guidance.
Murphy put some teeth into this by allowing schools to set their own mask policies, while relaxing other requirements in certain settings.

Absolutely terrible job by Rutgers administration on this one. The people making these decisions clearly demonstrate an inability to adapt to the present. Horrible policy here.

Reactions: bac2therac
Absolutely comical

Hollowoke is a joke

Masks at the Rac again..we shall see in the winter.. screw these people but likely the same sheep will comply ifwas a student i would transfer immediately.. a 4th year ruined for them

Save the virtue signalling posts too

Imagine having to wear a mask or zoom for all 4 years of your stay at Rutgers

What is thr vax requirement at the rac for...will they move to the boosters which i will never get it

Reactions: MV9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT