ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers overhauls Covid policies

retired711

Heisman Winner
Nov 20, 2001
Cherry Hill
I just got an e-mail from Rutgers about changes in Covid policies. The most important for sports fans is that attendees at events, whether indoor or outdoor, will no longer have to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test. In addition, masking will no longer be required in indoor teaching spaces and libraries, although masking will continue to be required in clinical settings. Students and employees will continue to be required to be vaccinated, but Rutgers will no longer offer vaccinations. Testing requirements are being relaxed for those with medical or religious waivers from vaccination, and testing will be through self-administered kits.

They finally wake up to the reality the rest of the world has known for many months. Yet why isn't effective immediately??? Very odd that their "studies" found out that Saturday is when the pandemic is over.

Wonderful. But this announcement doesn't mention Face coverings for indoor sporting events .

Check that: I see they removed this requirement back in August. But a reminder wouldn't have hurt.

Guess I'll be taking in a couple of BBall games now this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT