ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Dance Marathon - going virtual

ClassOf02

Heisman Winner
Sep 30, 2010
I'm sure many of you are familiar with this awesome event. It was scheduled for this weekend, but obviously will not be happening. The student leaders are instead putting on a virtual DM. It will stream on rudmlive.com tomorrow (4/4) from 12pm - 9pm. It would be awesome for folks to check it out.

Dance Marathon raises funds for Embrace Kids Foundation, a New Brunswick-based organization that supports patients & the families of children with cancer, blood disorders, and other critical illnesses. The McCourty brothers are very involved with Embrace Kids, as are many of the athletic programs at Rutgers.

You can imagine how difficult these times are for these kids and families, particularly those who are currently hospitalized and can no longer see their families due to visitor restrictions.

I know times are tough for many out there right now, but for those who are able and inclined to contribute to something good, I can't think of many organizations more worthy than Embrace Kids through the awesome work done by the RU Dance Marathon students & leaders.

More information and a donation page are linked here if anyone is interested in learning more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT