ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

Iowa QB stinks. It’s frustrating but let’s play this out and see if they make another mistake.

Reactions: JRZEER
He’s brutal

Why the F is Gavin not keeping a few of the RPOs and go opposite every game??? It’s a question I asked Richie to ask and the biggest mystery of this whole season!!!!! Wtf Kirk! Gotta be Kirk

He had a few shots he could have taken on RPO and just let it go. The deeper we go into the game and have to rely on GW to win, the more in trouble we will be.
There is no RPO. Have you seen GW pull it and make a pass? You can count on one hand how many times he’s pulled it and run. If it truly is an option he misses his read on most plays.

Oh not at the end.
I meant the beginning of the drive.

Do we just run out the final 1m26 of the half and be content with “only” down 3-0 and getting the ball?
yes that's what I'm talking about. he doesn't risk losing the 3 points

Reactions: NickRU714
Our coaches are extremely patient. I'd be looking at his thinking:

They have the home field advantage. They have the points. They should have had two scores. They have the better punter. They have the refs. Throw the ball all three downs!

Gee, a throw to the TE down the seam after play action. Why didn't we think of that? Is that even in the playbook?

There is no RPO. Have you seen GW pull it and make a pass? You can count on one hand how many times he’s pulled it and run. If it truly is an option he misses his read on most plays.
There just is no offense. Period. Either Iowa D is must better than OSU or Offense thought this would be a walkover game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT