ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

Iowa offense is better than ours. How pathetic is that. Its a crippled offense and they can at least move it enough to score.

Reactions: bac2therac
Very strange looking field goal … looks like those soccer kick videos on YouTube.

Only 6-0 … if you don’t score a TD you don’t to win … let’s see if RU pulls out a miracle!

Reactions: njxchange
There just is no offense. Period. Either Iowa D is must better than OSU or Offense thought this would be a walkover game.
I told everyone all week, Iowa d is better and they are going to sell out on the run

looking at the presnap sets, I'm blow away we are not checking out of our play into something else

this is why having a better qb is important. double whammy in that Greg is too conservative and Gav has trouble throwing

Oh not at the end.
I meant the beginning of the drive.

Do we just run out the final 1m26 of the half and be content with “only” down 3-0 and getting the ball?
I think it’s a better than 50% chance it would be runs and only if we broke a big run would then the outlook change.

But that’s who we are. I actually agree with your premise of being more aggressive and wanting offense but at the same time I accept that we are what we are and don’t expect blood out of stone.

I just assume that everyone calling for aggressive play calling vs Iowa just wants us to lose by multiple touchdowns.

I’d like to see Gavin’s legs in this a bit more; otherwise, the playcalling has been fine. Maybe too risky actually…hated the throw over the middle last series.

Iowa offense is better than ours. How pathetic is that. Its a crippled offense and they can at least move it enough to score.
Unreal.
Need a QB who can pass consistently….we are far, far from that. With no Passing threat good Run Defenses will always beat us.
Perhaps next year

Make fun of Hill all you want, but he is better than Wimsatt. Results showing that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT