ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

Oh look the halftime show is all Iowa talk too.
Extremely Iowa-centric broadcast. Commentary and graphics have been almost exclusively about them. Continuously highlighted the great Iowa defense and coaches. Other than Monangai mentions you barely know anything about the opponent. Rutgers needs to address this with B1G Network. CBS broadcast was much better!

we take one shot for sure but I think we go on the ground saving the fg

Oh not at the end.
I meant the beginning of the drive.

Do we just run out the final 1m26 of the half and be content with “only” down 3-0 and getting the ball?

ALL MY GOD.. Just saw the sub coach of Michigan crying like a baby... NUTS! He must t

Was thinking the same thing.. lolol
Think that someone slipped him the same Estrogen pills they gave the guard in The Longest Yard

Extremely Iowa-centric broadcast. Commentary and graphics have been almost exclusively about them. Continuously highlighted the great Iowa defense and coaches. Other than Monangai mentions you barely know anything about the opponent. Rutgers needs to address this with B1G Network. CBS broadcast was much better!
I don't think these guys know RU is in the Big 10.

Reactions: zebnatto
Don't understand the defensive coaching philosophy. Played a lot of man versus OSU, playing mostly a soft zone today. Why??? Making their QB look much better than he is

Reactions: drewbagel423
WTF. Offense regressing from last week. Not that there is much regression to do given how one-dimensional we are.

Jonny Langan is just not himself today.

Langan AGAIN. With all his experience...WTF!

With where Langan went were we going to pass?

Defense and Special Teams will either win us or lose us this game. Offense is back in Piscataway.

Reactions: Jimpeg
Get up on the line and snap it. The crowd is obviously hurting us. Dumb it down and beat the f’ing man in front of you

Reactions: TGonzRU
That series is why you need to be serious about selling the zone read. The unblocked defender wasn't worried about Wimsatt keeping the ball, and he blew the play up.

Reactions: drewbagel423
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT