ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

Other lesson from today is for all of us fans and how we can impact a home game like the Iowa crowd.
Number 2. Gregg would never throw the ball up 12 points in 4 th quarter

Reactions: bac2therac
Before this season began how many had this game as a win.
If you did, complain all you want.
Those that didn't : STOP WHINING

What kind of logic is that? Before the season expectations were low for this team. Once we saw the on field product and improvement then expectation levels go up. That is some basic and mediocre logic right there.

May Wimsatt develiops more feel for the game but right now, he just seems to get smaller as the moment gets bigger.

He has no burners to work with, that's a big part of the problem. There is no one that you can get the ball to in space and feel like they can make a play happen.

Flawed team but they have shown a lot of fight over the year.

I'm out. Would have been a sweet win but "we're not there yet."

You think we would be… undefeated?… if we played Simon instead?
Maybe not 4 losses? He’s hurt us back breaking all four games no? Call me silly but maybe a score or even close? What has Gavin done? No concern?

Other lesson from today is for all of us fans and how we can impact a home game like the Iowa crowd.
Number 2. Gregg would never throw the ball up 12 points in 4 th quarter
Number 1. BS. Players should be coached to focus and implement silent counts. 5 False starts is a joke.
Number 2. Greg can’t throw the ball up at numerous times in the game because we have no P5 QB yet.

They are basically crushing us in every aspect like a vice
Yes they are. Our worst game this season given the momentum we had and Iowa not being a great team (a good team yes, with a great defense, but not a great team). We have been outcoached and outplayed and it's disappointing, with the most disappointing stat being 34 yards rushing on 23 carries.

May Wimsatt develiops more feel for the game but right now, he just seems to get smaller as the moment gets bigger.

He has no burners to work with, that's a big part of the problem. There is no one that you can get the ball to in space and feel like they can make a play happen.

Flawed team but they have shown a lot of fight over the year.

I'm out. Would have been a sweet win but "we're not there yet."
GW may belong in G5 and not P5. Has some nice physical gifts, but just doesn't have the mental make up to play at this level.

Said all along, it we need GW to win this game, we are screwed. We are now officially screwed. On to the Penn State woodshed with this sad excuse of an offense.

Reactions: Zimm80
Everyone wants us to put in Simon and throw the ball around. We did that last year against Iowa and it resulted in Simon throwing TD passes to Iowa
stop...

you understand the game is to win right? Gav isn't going to get us over the hump, that was evident early in the year. He's not a qb, he's an athlete masquerading as a qb. He's like Lucas only Lucas was far better

Reactions: Zimm80
Ok Rochelle will field the ball on 5yd line we need a big play and and and the anticipation is killing me like Heinze 57...here it comes FAIR CATCH

Maybe not 4 losses? He’s hurt us back breaking all four games no? Call me silly but maybe a score or even close? What has Gavin done? No concern?
I think I agree with your general point but there’s no way he’s cost us four games lol

Iowa's widely criticized OC is smart enough to call rollouts for his fat tub of goo 2nd string QB but RU's OC can't leverage the athleticism of his highly touted QB into even moderately deceptive offense.
Maybe it is not KC's fault. It really may be GW is incapable of executing anything but a simple predictable playbook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT