ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

The last time I checked the 30 YD line is not a receiver. Totally piss poor coaching today. One time I'd like for GS to say our coaching totally sucked today and not give the opposing team credit. We sucked

We got our asses kicked in the 2nd half, no doubt about it. Still wish we could've had that 4th and inches back on the first drive of the 2nd half, when we were moving the ball nicely, but got our 5th false start. Maybe it makes a difference, maybe not.

Doubtful, this was an old fashioned, corn field ass whoopin’….completely dominated. They made a bad QB look competent.

Reactions: gigantor1024
False starts have been pathetic. 3rd and 2 and had 2 in a row. Disgrace and 4th and 1 Johnny football.

Huh? Our QB is awful.
Not going to deny that. Most on this board know his deficiencies why does Kirk continue to call the game the same way. He has not improved with pocket passing. Roll the kid out make him something the d has to account for.

Play action? Screens? Short routes? Working RB’s into passing game. We’d rather run the same 4 plays and have the d keep us in games.

Having issues with snaps and snap count. Why don’t we simplify?

this is where Greg fails in that another qb should be in there getting reps. Greg sucks, very mediocre and he'll never get this program where it could be.
I disagree with your assessment of Greg QB position handling is definitely his weakness
I believe are headed for a situation where he won’t be able screw it up
There will be to many able real QB’s on the roster for him to pick the wrong guy

400yds of offense for Iowa my goodness

Better chance of winning the powerball than thinking that was going to happen coming into this game.

GS it's time to give Simon some snaps in games going forward between WR's, TE,s RB's and opposing teams LB's DB's & safety's referee, back judges, line judges, chain gang there are 20 people back there and anyone of them can get the ball at any time we have no idea where the ball is going once it level's GW's hands.

Reactions: Strive53
YIKES.. Hoping for a Maryland victory but not very hopeful at all... we know how to make horrible QB look amazing... imagen when we face the Maryland QB... yikes!

Donate to NIL if you want a better team otherwise stop complaining or root for another team.

biggest issue early on was the defense was in read zone and not being aggressive. not sure why, awful awful job by Greg and coaches

Reactions: bac2therac
YIKES.. Hoping for a Maryland victory but not very hopeful at all... we know how to make horrible QB look amazing... imagen when we face the Maryland QB... yikes!

Donate to NIL if you want a better team otherwise stop complaining or root for another team.
NIL isn't fixing Greg or his inability to attract, develop, utilize quarterbacks

GS it's time to give Simon some snaps in games going forward between WR's, TE,s RB's and opposing teams LB's DB's & safety's referee, back judges, line judges, chain gang there are 20 people back there and anyone of them can get the ball at any time we have no idea where the ball is going once it level's GW's hands.
There are 2 games left give him a couple series he can keep his RS and still transfer

Reactions: RUTGERS95
False starts have been pathetic. 3rd and 2 and had 2 in a row. Disgrace and 4th and 1 Johnny football.
Johnny F-Ball missed a few key blocks too. FWIW, Melton made a great read but that had pick-6 written all over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT