ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Has Active Partnership With University That Banned Jewish Students in 2014

The decision to pause on any agreement with the protestors is likely due to congress expanding their investigation into the antisemitism at Rutgers. RU currently at risk for numerous penalties including federal funding loss and fines due to the antisemitism issue within the faculty and student body that recently bubbled up into the encampment crisis along with numerous antisemitic acts among students and staff.

New York Times - LOL. If Israel blocked funds from reaching Gaza, they would be called murderers. There's literally nothing they can do that satisfy everyone except to stop existing.

Settlers are not allowed to just go around killing people. That is just a flat out lie. If they did and got caught, they would be sent to prison. If a Palestinian murders a Jew, they would be eligible for the Palestinian pension plan. Yes, that's right, the more Jews you kill, the better the pension for your family. If you die while killing Jews, your family gets the most money. This pension system is in effect in both Gaza and the West Bank.

I guess you didn't bother to read my post. I clearly pointed out that you have free speech here because we live in a democracy. You could also travel to Israel and say the exact same things with no repercussions because it is also a democracy. Many citizens in Israel criticize the government and nothing happens to them. If you lived in Gaza and criticized the government, you would be executed without a trial.

I literally said two times in my post that Israel isn't perfect.

OK, you've listed some Jewish people. I guess you're trying to defend your hypocrisy, but does it really do that? When I disagree on something, I comment on it. Now, I don't focus all of my time and energy on one particular conflict just because I hate one of the groups involved while ignoring far greater atrocities at the same time.

You listed a bunch of statements that I don't agree with. I've commented here and there, but none of those quotes has anything to do with countries focused on wiping out an entire race.

I'm glad that you see that Xi is evil and that you won't buy Chinese products. I just wish all the people on college campuses and cities protesting for Hamas would do the same as you. Maybe you're not a hypocrite at all, but the pro-Palestinian protests clearly are hypocritical. They might think about protesting against Saudi Arabia who is responsible for attacks on civilians in Yemen where thousands have died and they put up a blockade. More than 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 years old could die from acute malnutrition before the end of the year. Where's the outrage? Why isn't anyone protesting. We could boycott Saudi oil and watching any Saudi owned sports. I guess that's not as fun as camping.

The article comes from Israeli sources- are they antisemtic?

First you claimed (falsely) settlers don't attack. Now you falsely claim they aren't impugn when they do. Can you name for me an Israeli that had his home demolished without due process for murder, as is done for Palestinians...because it's laws based on religion?

Israel arrests its own (Jewish) citizens for peaceful protesting. Even the families of hostages demanding something be done for them. Sickening.

You claimed (falsely) I didn't comment on China having a genocidal government. I pointed out the fact that you don't condemn anti-semitism in this country. So...I have to condemn China...(which I do despite your lies) but you can't condemn those attacking Jews here?

You then claim "countries are trying to wipe out an entire race." No. Not all Palestinians or Israelis want to wipe out the other, nor do all Russians want to wipe Ukrainians, or Chinese the Uighurs. Much like most Americans didn't want to wipe out Iraqis, and eventually realized close to universally how dumb the war was.

You seem to not realize people can be outraged by more than one thing at once. College students should be mad at the Saudis. OK. Do the people who defend Israel have to be mad about Jan 6 or Pittsburgh and Buffalo and Poway and the massive attacks on Jews by antisemites here? Because this board is loaded with people who say the Camp Auschwitz shirt wearer is a hostage. Maybe when that changes the college students can protest about Yemen. As far as I'm concerned, both Israel and the Saudis should get a combined 0 in US aid without major behavioral changes.

The decision to pause on any agreement with the protestors is likely due to congress expanding their investigation into the antisemitism at Rutgers. RU currently at risk for numerous penalties including federal funding loss and fines due to the antisemitism issue within the faculty and student body that recently bubbled up into the encampment crisis along with numerous antisemitic acts among students and staff.

Nothing was paused.

Literally no one cares about Jew hating Congressmen say other than you.

Everyone laughed at you and Great Replacement Theory promoters get absolutely slaughtered by Holloway.

I'm glad the Comer Crime Family is joining the investigation. Maybe your party can bring its Jew haters like the one who claims Jews beam space lasers? Or the one who covered up sex assault at Ohio State? Maybe the one under investigation for venmoing 17 year olds for sex can join or is he banned from college campuses?

New York Times - LOL. If Israel blocked funds from reaching Gaza, they would be called murderers. There's literally nothing they can do that satisfy everyone except to stop existing.

Settlers are not allowed to just go around killing people. That is just a flat out lie. If they did and got caught, they would be sent to prison. If a Palestinian murders a Jew, they would be eligible for the Palestinian pension plan. Yes, that's right, the more Jews you kill, the better the pension for your family. If you die while killing Jews, your family gets the most money. This pension system is in effect in both Gaza and the West Bank.

I guess you didn't bother to read my post. I clearly pointed out that you have free speech here because we live in a democracy. You could also travel to Israel and say the exact same things with no repercussions because it is also a democracy. Many citizens in Israel criticize the government and nothing happens to them. If you lived in Gaza and criticized the government, you would be executed without a trial.

I literally said two times in my post that Israel isn't perfect.

OK, you've listed some Jewish people. I guess you're trying to defend your hypocrisy, but does it really do that? When I disagree on something, I comment on it. Now, I don't focus all of my time and energy on one particular conflict just because I hate one of the groups involved while ignoring far greater atrocities at the same time.

You listed a bunch of statements that I don't agree with. I've commented here and there, but none of those quotes has anything to do with countries focused on wiping out an entire race.

I'm glad that you see that Xi is evil and that you won't buy Chinese products. I just wish all the people on college campuses and cities protesting for Hamas would do the same as you. Maybe you're not a hypocrite at all, but the pro-Palestinian protests clearly are hypocritical. They might think about protesting against Saudi Arabia who is responsible for attacks on civilians in Yemen where thousands have died and they put up a blockade. More than 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 years old could die from acute malnutrition before the end of the year. Where's the outrage? Why isn't anyone protesting. We could boycott Saudi oil and watching any Saudi owned sports. I guess that's not as fun as camping.

The article comes from Israeli sources- are they antisemtic?

First you claimed (falsely) settlers don't attack. Now you falsely claim they aren't impugn when they do. Can you name for me an Israeli that had his home demolished without due process for murder, as is done for Palestinians...because it's laws based on religion?

Israel arrests its own (Jewish) citizens for peaceful protesting. Even the families of hostages demanding something be done for them. Sickening.

You claimed (falsely) I didn't comment on China having a genocidal government. I pointed out the fact that you don't condemn anti-semitism in this country. So...I have to condemn China...(which I do despite your lies) but you can't condemn those attacking Jews here?

You then claim "countries are trying to wipe out an entire race." No. Not all Palestinians or Israelis want to wipe out the other, nor do all Russians want to wipe Ukrainians, or Chinese the Uighurs. Much like most Americans didn't want to wipe out Iraqis, and eventually realized close to universally how dumb the war was.

You seem to not realize people can be outraged by more than one thing at once. College students should be mad at the Saudis. OK. Do the people who defend Israel have to be mad about Jan 6 or Pittsburgh and Buffalo and Poway and the massive attacks on Jews by antisemites here? Because this board is loaded with people who say the Camp Auschwitz shirt wearer is a hostage. Maybe when that changes the college students can protest about Yemen. As far as I'm concerned, both Israel and the Saudis should get a combined 0 in US aid without major behavioral changes.

The article is from the NY Times. Yes, they are anti-semitic. That's why Bari Weiss left. Just listen to her story.

I'm not saying no Israeli has ever attacked a Palestinian. I'm sure there has been some insane settler at some point that did kill and it wasn't self defense. I'm just saying it's illegal. The population of Palestinians in the West Bank has gone from 600,000 in 1967 up to 3 million today. Now, if the Israeli is attacked, he should be able to defend himself. It is illegal to kill though. On the other hand, Palestinians are encouraged to kill as many Jews as they can and they are rewarded by the Palestinian Pension system. It's the pay for slay program.

If a Palestinian home is demolished, it's for a good reason. You have to get a permit, just like here in America. If the government confiscates it, they must be compensated, just like here.

So, if I understand the article, two Israelis were detained for three hours. I don't know what they did, but it sounds like they were blocking traffic. Two protesters getting arrested certainly doesn't mean that the government doesn't allow protests. It's a democracy and everyone has free speech including Arab Israelis. If you protest against the government in Gaza, you get killed.

I don't recall saying you didn't condemn Xi. I know you did and I said I was glad to hear it. However, I haven't seen a single protest on any college campus or any city protesting against him. How can these college protesters claim to care about the lives of Muslims while they're silent on Xi and MBS. That's who schools should divest from, China and Saudi Arabia.

OK, when I say countries are trying to wipe out an entire race, I'm talking about the policies of those countries. Ali Kameni has clearly stated "The perpetual subject of Iran is the elimination of Israel". They fund Hamas whose charted states their purpose is to destroy Israel, just like Hezbollah.

People can and should be outraged by more than one thing. Israel is not one of them. People should be outraged at Hamas and all those supporting them. There would be no deaths at all on either side if it wasn't for Hamas.

The article is from the NY Times. Yes, they are anti-semitic. That's why Bari Weiss left. Just listen to her story.

I'm not saying no Israeli has ever attacked a Palestinian. I'm sure there has been some insane settler at some point that did kill and it wasn't self defense. I'm just saying it's illegal. The population of Palestinians in the West Bank has gone from 600,000 in 1967 up to 3 million today. Now, if the Israeli is attacked, he should be able to defend himself. It is illegal to kill though. On the other hand, Palestinians are encouraged to kill as many Jews as they can and they are rewarded by the Palestinian Pension system. It's the pay for slay program.

If a Palestinian home is demolished, it's for a good reason. You have to get a permit, just like here in America. If the government confiscates it, they must be compensated, just like here.

So, if I understand the article, two Israelis were detained for three hours. I don't know what they did, but it sounds like they were blocking traffic. Two protesters getting arrested certainly doesn't mean that the government doesn't allow protests. It's a democracy and everyone has free speech including Arab Israelis. If you protest against the government in Gaza, you get killed.

I don't recall saying you didn't condemn Xi. I know you did and I said I was glad to hear it. However, I haven't seen a single protest on any college campus or any city protesting against him. How can these college protesters claim to care about the lives of Muslims while they're silent on Xi and MBS. That's who schools should divest from, China and Saudi Arabia.

OK, when I say countries are trying to wipe out an entire race, I'm talking about the policies of those countries. Ali Kameni has clearly stated "The perpetual subject of Iran is the elimination of Israel". They fund Hamas whose charted states their purpose is to destroy Israel, just like Hezbollah.

People can and should be outraged by more than one thing. Israel is not one of them. People should be outraged at Hamas and all those supporting them. There would be no deaths at all on either side if it wasn't for Hamas.
You’ve been sucked into that poster’s vortex of non sensical thinking. Think about the logic: Israel is “apartheid” because of how the government treats Arabs but Israel government is also bad because it arrests Israelis. Another non logical point: I don’t like the perspectives of the people in Israel, especially the elected leadership therefore it is not a democracy. None of it ever connects and makes sense. Also plenty of off topic chatter and assumed accusations. The vortex casts a wide web.

• Love
Reactions: Caliknight and GSGS
You’ve been sucked into that poster’s vortex of non sensical thinking. Think about the logic: Israel is “apartheid” because of how the government treats Arabs but Israel government is also bad because it arrests Israelis. Another non logical point: I don’t like the perspectives of the people in Israel, especially the elected leadership therefore it is not a democracy. None of it ever connects and makes sense. Also plenty of off topic chatter and assumed accusations. The vortex casts a wide web.

It's like a conspiracy theorist: you're better off playing Whack-A-Mole.

Reactions: GSGS

How about all the proudly Jewish folks other than Bari...are they anti-semitic NYT journalists, hating themselves?

You again are confabulating governments and people. OK, the PA is bad. Are all North Koreans as murderous as Kim? Who would argue that?

I am talking about the Israeli gov demolishing homes of suspected terrorists without due process...and only when they're Arabs. They don't do so for settler terrorists even post conviction. There was an entire movie about it, produced by Jewish Israelis, called "Our Boys" about an actual murder. Ofc, Netanyahu called it antisemitic.

College students do protest other governments...do you need proof of that?

Again- I don't think most Iranians care one way or the other about Israel. But I think most would not impute the Ayatollah to the populace at large. That should be the case for all governments vis a vis their populaces- Israel, Arabs, Iran, and the US too. Not everyone agrees.

Israel like any government, like ours, like the PA, like any on Earth, is not above criticism and protest. The issue is those claiming they are. And then the main defense being "Whatabout Iran/PA/Hamas/etc". If Israel were a democracy it's fanboys would be saying how it's better than actual democracies...which they don't because it isn't. Though I will say I do like how Israel has free healthcare and college and more abortion rights than a hellhole like Texas. Oddly, the people who think Israel is greatest here in the US never talk about that...

Not that you'd be aware of this, but South Africa jailed and abused white critics of apartheid. So thanks for disproving your own point again. It's yet another commonality. Much like in the US South, where Jewish Americans who opposed segregation were murdered. The pattern of fascism never changes. It's the same crap over and over. In fact, as we see here in the fascist felon party, the venom is far more vicious for people like Liz Cheney who leave the cult than leftists, much your like venom is far more vicious for Bernie Sanders or the Israeli left or JVP, who have the temerity to say their Judaism requires to oppose rather than embrace apartheid and killing journalists and aid workers.

I also said I know (and polls reflect) most Israelis disagree with the Israeli government.

The extremely small minority of people who support the Israeli government is basically you and other people who were down with Charlottesville. It excludes most Jews, Israelis, American or otherwise, and most people with any kind of common sense who don't get their news from a committee of Great Replacement Theory supporters.

How about all the proudly Jewish folks other than Bari...are they anti-semitic NYT journalists, hating themselves?

You again are confabulating governments and people. OK, the PA is bad. Are all North Koreans as murderous as Kim? Who would argue that?

I am talking about the Israeli gov demolishing homes of suspected terrorists without due process...and only when they're Arabs. They don't do so for settler terrorists even post conviction. There was an entire movie about it, produced by Jewish Israelis, called "Our Boys" about an actual murder. Ofc, Netanyahu called it antisemitic.

College students do protest other governments...do you need proof of that?

Again- I don't think most Iranians care one way or the other about Israel. But I think most would not impute the Ayatollah to the populace at large. That should be the case for all governments vis a vis their populaces- Israel, Arabs, Iran, and the US too. Not everyone agrees.

Israel like any government, like ours, like the PA, like any on Earth, is not above criticism and protest. The issue is those claiming they are. And then the main defense being "Whatabout Iran/PA/Hamas/etc". If Israel were a democracy it's fanboys would be saying how it's better than actual democracies...which they don't because it isn't. Though I will say I do like how Israel has free healthcare and college and more abortion rights than a hellhole like Texas. Oddly, the people who think Israel is greatest here in the US never talk about that...

It's true, there are many proud Jewish people that are pro-Palestinian. These are people on the left, usually in academia, that are that way for two reasons: 1) They live in a bubble and have no access to the truth much like you, they've never heard the truth before. 2) They have a need to be liked. Their whole world exists on the left. All their friends and all their connections are on the left and telling them what to believe. If they say anything that's pro-Israel, they would lose everything. Their friends, their connections, and maybe even their job. Arabs are viewed as being browner than Jews and they assume they're victims. If Jews are white, then they are automatically guilty of being colonialists and oppressors. Some Jewish people have said I've had enough and I'm not going to pretend anymore.

Yes, it's true that Israel will demolish the homes of Terrorists. They have a right to defend themselves. While trying to protect themselves, I'm sure mistakes have been made somewhere. As I've said before, Israel isn't perfect. No nation is. However, Mossad is the best intelligence agency in the world. I've had several friends who were former US Military Intelligence tell me that.

Yes, please show me a video of college kids protesting on behalf of the Arab Muslims being killed in Yemin and Syria, on the same scale, as they have been in support of Hamas.

I think you're right about most of the Iranians. Too bad they can't voice their opinion since they live in a dictatorship and would be executed. There will never be peace in the Middle East unless these countries become democratic.

The US isn't above criticism, but that doesn't mean ok, since the US isn't perfect, Hamas can do whatever they want. It's very simple: US good, Hamas evil. There are many imperfect counties that are good. Israel is one of them and it's clearly a democracy.

Reactions: NealPageNJ
It's true, there are many proud Jewish people that are pro-Palestinian. These are people on the left, usually in academia, that are that way for two reasons: 1) They live in a bubble and have no access to the truth much like you, they've never heard the truth before. 2) They have a need to be liked. Their whole world exists on the left. All their friends and all their connections are on the left and telling them what to believe. If they say anything that's pro-Israel, they would lose everything. Their friends, their connections, and maybe even their job. Arabs are viewed as being browner than Jews and they assume they're victims. If Jews are white, then they are automatically guilty of being colonialists and oppressors. Some Jewish people have said I've had enough and I'm not going to pretend anymore.

Yes, it's true that Israel will demolish the homes of Terrorists. They have a right to defend themselves. While trying to protect themselves, I'm sure mistakes have been made somewhere. As I've said before, Israel isn't perfect. No nation is. However, Mossad is the best intelligence agency in the world. I've had several friends who were former US Military Intelligence tell me that.

Yes, please show me a video of college kids protesting on behalf of the Arab Muslims being killed in Yemin and Syria, on the same scale, as they have been in support of Hamas.

I think you're right about most of the Iranians. Too bad they can't voice their opinion since they live in a dictatorship and would be executed. There will never be peace in the Middle East unless these countries become democratic.

The US isn't above criticism, but that doesn't mean ok, since the US isn't perfect, Hamas can do whatever they want. It's very simple: US good, Hamas evil. There are many imperfect counties that are good. Israel is one of them and it's clearly a democracy.

Historically, most Jews, most Americans and most American Jews felt sympathy towards Israel. There's been a shift in the last decade or so...what could it be? Could it be Israel steadily becoming less democratic? Could it be their religious right becoming more delusional yet more powerful? it makes little sense to become more liked by taking a minority position. And, via Birthright and other programs many were inculcated with pride in Israel- until they realized Israel was interfering in our elections, demagoguing Arabs and secular Jews, and murdering innocent civilians, Americans included. Unsurprisingly, that is unpopular.

Why doesn't Israel demolish the homes of settler terrorists?

A quick Google search shows students protesting at NYU in 2018 in regards to their belief it was enabling a humanitarian crisis there.

No one is saying Hamas or Iran or anyone is perfect. We should be free to criticize any country without being slandered and labeled. Israel is the in the former democracy bucket with once proud nations like Hungary, Turkey and Venezuela. And saying so doesn't mean I have animus towards the people in those places- far from it. I have animus towards their "leaders" and hope they can throw off their yokes and not join the Russias and Chinas of the world. As to here, we are at severe risk of joining the ex democracies if the felon fan club has its way and certain states like Texas and Florida are basically there unfortunately.

Historically, most Jews, most Americans and most American Jews felt sympathy towards Israel. There's been a shift in the last decade or so...what could it be? Could it be Israel steadily becoming less democratic? Could it be their religious right becoming more delusional yet more powerful? it makes little sense to become more liked by taking a minority position. And, via Birthright and other programs many were inculcated with pride in Israel- until they realized Israel was interfering in our elections, demagoguing Arabs and secular Jews, and murdering innocent civilians, Americans included. Unsurprisingly, that is unpopular.

Why doesn't Israel demolish the homes of settler terrorists?

A quick Google search shows students protesting at NYU in 2018 in regards to their belief it was enabling a humanitarian crisis there.

No one is saying Hamas or Iran or anyone is perfect. We should be free to criticize any country without being slandered and labeled. Israel is the in the former democracy bucket with once proud nations like Hungary, Turkey and Venezuela. And saying so doesn't mean I have animus towards the people in those places- far from it. I have animus towards their "leaders" and hope they can throw off their yokes and not join the Russias and Chinas of the world. As to here, we are at severe risk of joining the ex democracies if the felon fan club has its way and certain states like Texas and Florida are basically there unfortunately.

No, the shift in the last decade is not because Israel is becoming less democratic. Please, you're going to compare Israel to Venezuela? That's a dictatorship and Israel is a democracy. Israel has elections, free speech, women's rights, and gay rights. The shift is because of more lies being spread about Israel.

There are no Jewish terrorists like there are Palestinian terrorists in Gaza or the West Bank. You have to stop believing the lies told by Hamas. They said that Palestinians were evicted for no reason in Sheik Jarrah. Not true, they were squatters that hadn't paid rent in decades. Hamas said that Israel planned to destroy the Al Aqsa Mosque. Not true, it still stands and will always be there. In May 2021, 25% of the rockets they launched towards Israel landed in Gaza and killed 50 civilians and they blamed Israel. In the beginning of this conflict, a Hamas rocket hit a hospital and they claimed it was Israel. Even after it was debunked with video evidence, they still blamed Israel. Hamas has been lying about the death toll. The list goes on and on. Hamas is lying to you every day. You don't have to believe them.

So there were 40 students who protested on one campus against what's happening in Yemen? This is not even close to being on the same scale as the protests against Israel. Also, this was back in 2018 before MBS even set up the food blockade. The situation is much worse now. Why is no one paying attention? No Jews, no news. Very racist.

Israel is not like Hungry, Turkey, or Venezuela. If the citizens of Israel, Arab Israelis among them, don't like the leadership, they will be voted out. There's lots of protests in Israel against Netanyahu and they those protesters have nothing to fear.

No, the shift in the last decade is not because Israel is becoming less democratic. Please, you're going to compare Israel to Venezuela? That's a dictatorship and Israel is a democracy. Israel has elections, free speech, women's rights, and gay rights. The shift is because of more lies being spread about Israel.

There are no Jewish terrorists like there are Palestinian terrorists in Gaza or the West Bank. You have to stop believing the lies told by Hamas. They said that Palestinians were evicted for no reason in Sheik Jarrah. Not true, they were squatters that hadn't paid rent in decades. Hamas said that Israel planned to destroy the Al Aqsa Mosque. Not true, it still stands and will always be there. In May 2021, 25% of the rockets they launched towards Israel landed in Gaza and killed 50 civilians and they blamed Israel. In the beginning of this conflict, a Hamas rocket hit a hospital and they claimed it was Israel. Even after it was debunked with video evidence, they still blamed Israel. Hamas has been lying about the death toll. The list goes on and on. Hamas is lying to you every day. You don't have to believe them.

So there were 40 students who protested on one campus against what's happening in Yemen? This is not even close to being on the same scale as the protests against Israel. Also, this was back in 2018 before MBS even set up the food blockade. The situation is much worse now. Why is no one paying attention? No Jews, no news. Very racist.

Israel is not like Hungry, Turkey, or Venezuela. If the citizens of Israel, Arab Israelis among them, don't like the leadership, they will be voted out. There's lots of protests in Israel against Netanyahu and they those protesters have nothing to fear.

Fascinating. Because I heard directly from Israeli protesters that their democracy was in decline. Did you miss that? Are they tools of the "lies"? I would say trying to ban your Supreme Court from ruling on your administration is undemocratic. Many if not most Israelis agreed. They must be the NYT self hating variety. Venezuela also has elections. But they are BS, like the Hungarian ones. Russia too has elections. Re: the others like gay rights, not only does Israel not have gay marriage but even secular Jews who are deemed not religious enough by the rabbinate must get married abroad. So deeply democratic.

There are settlers who massacre civilians. An Israeli killed his PM for trying to make peace. And a cabinet minister literally had a picture of that terrorist on the wall in his home. This has 0 to do with Hamas.

There's more where that came from unfortunately.

There are protests about the Saudis and Uighurs daily. The TikTok ban is bipartisan as well as the outrage about Khashoggi. Israel OTOH gets the support it does because some Evangelicals believe all Jews must move there (and ofc be "destroyed") so the Messiah returns...but for that, these days, given where most American Jews stand- in horror at what the government does- they'd be like any other pariah. Israel's own gov freely admits they'd rather align with Evangelicals than American Jews.

If it's all about anti-Semitism, it sure is fascinating that the same people who think Israel is Denmark on the Med sure are quiet about the Jewish leaders of Ukraine, France and Mexico (elect) when they are pilloried unfairly. I hear very little about them...if anything Zelensky is the subject of rumors and slander by the same folks. The story just doesn't check out.

The anti-Netanyahu protesters have been arrested. People have been fired and ousted from their jobs. And right now he is holding the country by the balls and refusing to hold an election because 1) he'd lose; 2) he will be found deeply culpable for security failures and allowing money to flow to Hamas and 3) will be jailed over his massive corruption. That much I will give Israel for sure- they do do a better job that our "SCOTUS" when it comes to locking up felon pols, if not felon killers. But right now their system is letting him jail Israelis and slaughter Palestinians instead of facing justice.

*IF* they can hold a free and fair election and lock him up, sign the peace plan proposed by President Biden and the Saudis, then maybe they will start looking like Denmark. I hope so.

LOL, what a quote! That tells anyone all they need to know about you.

Why would I care what someone like you who pays to verbally blow a felon rapist thinks?

Shouldn't you be out buying more tiki torches?

Fascinating. Because I heard directly from Israeli protesters that their democracy was in decline. Did you miss that? Are they tools of the "lies"? I would say trying to ban your Supreme Court from ruling on your administration is undemocratic. Many if not most Israelis agreed. They must be the NYT self hating variety. Venezuela also has elections. But they are BS, like the Hungarian ones. Russia too has elections. Re: the others like gay rights, not only does Israel not have gay marriage but even secular Jews who are deemed not religious enough by the rabbinate must get married abroad. So deeply democratic.

There are settlers who massacre civilians. An Israeli killed his PM for trying to make peace. And a cabinet minister literally had a picture of that terrorist on the wall in his home. This has 0 to do with Hamas.

There's more where that came from unfortunately.

There are protests about the Saudis and Uighurs daily. The TikTok ban is bipartisan as well as the outrage about Khashoggi. Israel OTOH gets the support it does because some Evangelicals believe all Jews must move there (and ofc be "destroyed") so the Messiah returns...but for that, these days, given where most American Jews stand- in horror at what the government does- they'd be like any other pariah. Israel's own gov freely admits they'd rather align with Evangelicals than American Jews.

If it's all about anti-Semitism, it sure is fascinating that the same people who think Israel is Denmark on the Med sure are quiet about the Jewish leaders of Ukraine, France and Mexico (elect) when they are pilloried unfairly. I hear very little about them...if anything Zelensky is the subject of rumors and slander by the same folks. The story just doesn't check out.

The anti-Netanyahu protesters have been arrested. People have been fired and ousted from their jobs. And right now he is holding the country by the balls and refusing to hold an election because 1) he'd lose; 2) he will be found deeply culpable for security failures and allowing money to flow to Hamas and 3) will be jailed over his massive corruption. That much I will give Israel for sure- they do do a better job that our "SCOTUS" when it comes to locking up felon pols, if not felon killers. But right now their system is letting him jail Israelis and slaughter Palestinians instead of facing justice.

*IF* they can hold a free and fair election and lock him up, sign the peace plan proposed by President Biden and the Saudis, then maybe they will start looking like Denmark. I hope so.

You heard from protestors that Israel is in decline? The ones yelling death to Israel, death to America? Please, these protestors are an example of how ignorant college students are. Yes, they are tools of the Hamas lies, but Hamas refers to them as useful idiots. It's great that want to help someone they don't know, but they missed the boat by a mile.

I wasn't aware that Israel doesn't allow gay marriage. I'm sure it's not far off. I do know that they allow gay pride parades and gays aren't persecuted. There's one openly gay man that's a member of parliament and he's from the conservative party.

You are right that a country can hold elections, but not be a democracy like Venezuela, Russia, and so on, but you can't compare Israel to them. Israel does not imprison or kill anyone for speaking their mind. You gave me an example of arrests. There were just two protestors and they were held only for three hours. It's not a big deal and it's certainly not proof that Israel doesn't allow protests.

Just because one insane person assassinates the PM, doesn't mean anything. JFK was assassinated, so America isn't a democracy?

Israel does not want to slaughter anyone. They are trying to wipe out Hamas. They are not targeting civilians. Hamas purposely targets civilians and uses children as human shields. Please stop spreading that lie. You only embolden some jihadist out there which leads to more violence.

There's are no protests for Uyghurs going on anywhere. There was one protest against Saudi Arabia (it's the Yemen people that are being starved to death) and that was only 40 people. Yes, I know what some Evangelicals think, but there's a lot of people that have taken time to learn the truth and now know that Israel has done everything it can live in peace. They also realize that Hamas's demand that all Jews must die is something Israel cannot agree to.

Reactions: NealPageNJ
You heard from protestors that Israel is in decline? The ones yelling death to Israel, death to America? Please, these protestors are an example of how ignorant college students are. Yes, they are tools of the Hamas lies, but Hamas refers to them as useful idiots. It's great that want to help someone they don't know, but they missed the boat by a mile.

I wasn't aware that Israel doesn't allow gay marriage. I'm sure it's not far off. I do know that they allow gay pride parades and gays aren't persecuted. There's one openly gay man that's a member of parliament and he's from the conservative party.

You are right that a country can hold elections, but not be a democracy like Venezuela, Russia, and so on, but you can't compare Israel to them. Israel does not imprison or kill anyone for speaking their mind. You gave me an example of arrests. There were just two protestors and they were held only for three hours. It's not a big deal and it's certainly not proof that Israel doesn't allow protests.

Just because one insane person assassinates the PM, doesn't mean anything. JFK was assassinated, so America isn't a democracy?

Israel does not want to slaughter anyone. They are trying to wipe out Hamas. They are not targeting civilians. Hamas purposely targets civilians and uses children as human shields. Please stop spreading that lie. You only embolden some jihadist out there which leads to more violence.

There's are no protests for Uyghurs going on anywhere. There was one protest against Saudi Arabia (it's the Yemen people that are being starved to death) and that was only 40 people. Yes, I know what some Evangelicals think, but there's a lot of people that have taken time to learn the truth and now know that Israel has done everything it can live in peace. They also realize that Hamas's demand that all Jews must die is something Israel cannot agree to.

No the protesters in Israel. Though maybe they're like the "antisemitic" Jewish Americans in the NYT?

Even Cuba is on to the pinkwashing now....pushing homophobia is basically down to the American South, Russia and parts of Africa and the Middle East. It's not necessarily dispositive of democracy. Some nondemocratic govs now use for credibility. Serbia has a lesbian PM. They're still not a real democracy.

I hear constantly from people in this country that democracy is under threat if someone from the White House asked Twitter to enforce their own disinfo policy. But jailing someone for a few hours is OK?

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard of a cabinet member in the US putting a picture on his wall of the JFK assassin, or Reagan attempted one, etc...that person would probably not be welcome in American public life even in these times. There's a difference between assassinations and the glorification of their perpetrators.

I never said Israel is deliberately slaughtering anyone, but they have negligently killed among others: American journalists, grandfathers and teenagers, aid workers and their own hostages before we get to Palestinians.

Settlers don't keep Israel safe, and basically no one outside a handful of zealots in Israel and the US would argue that. And there a protests for the Uighurs constantly. Here is one at the WH. If it was only about Jews you could explain why the same people who say things like settlers are part of safety OTOH go on to be silent if not viciously attack Jewish leaders here and abroad be it Schumer or Zelensky. It's about the Evangelicals and their messianic beliefs. If the small minority of Jewish conservatives left NY and NJ for PA it could be about them I guess too but that is unlikely. It's a purely political game started under Bush 2 after Bush 1 was probably the most pro-Palestinian President and Reagan withdrew aid for Israel.

No the protesters in Israel. Though maybe they're like the "antisemitic" Jewish Americans in the NYT?

Even Cuba is on to the pinkwashing now....pushing homophobia is basically down to the American South, Russia and parts of Africa and the Middle East. It's not necessarily dispositive of democracy. Some nondemocratic govs now use for credibility. Serbia has a lesbian PM. They're still not a real democracy.

I hear constantly from people in this country that democracy is under threat if someone from the White House asked Twitter to enforce their own disinfo policy. But jailing someone for a few hours is OK?

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard of a cabinet member in the US putting a picture on his wall of the JFK assassin, or Reagan attempted one, etc...that person would probably not be welcome in American public life even in these times. There's a difference between assassinations and the glorification of their perpetrators.

I never said Israel is deliberately slaughtering anyone, but they have negligently killed among others: American journalists, grandfathers and teenagers, aid workers and their own hostages before we get to Palestinians.

Settlers don't keep Israel safe, and basically no one outside a handful of zealots in Israel and the US would argue that. And there a protests for the Uighurs constantly. Here is one at the WH. If it was only about Jews you could explain why the same people who say things like settlers are part of safety OTOH go on to be silent if not viciously attack Jewish leaders here and abroad be it Schumer or Zelensky. It's about the Evangelicals and their messianic beliefs. If the small minority of Jewish conservatives left NY and NJ for PA it could be about them I guess too but that is unlikely. It's a purely political game started under Bush 2 after Bush 1 was probably the most pro-Palestinian President and Reagan withdrew aid for Israel.

So, there are protesters in Israel that are criticizing Israel? Are you sure? Because that sounds like something that would happen in a Democracy.

You're right. Homophobia is alive and well in the Middle East. It's especially present in Gaza thanks to Hamas.

Your article wasn't specific about why two protesters were arrested, but it sounded like they were blocking the road by putting themselves in cages. If that's the case, then they should be arrested. Protesters don't have the right to keep someone for getting to work. However, protesters have hippie rights that their hippie forefathers refused to go to war and die for.

The IDF is not being negligent. That's a complete lie. They have made mistakes, but their overall strategy is to not kill any civilians. They drop leaflets into an area they are going to attack. They also make calls and send texts all to get the civilians out before they attack. no other army in the world has ever done that.

There wouldn't be any settlements at all if the Palestinians just accepted the peace agreement that would have given them control of the West Bank. They rejected it five times because they don't want the West Bank. They want all of Israel too and every Jew killed or removed. I used to think the same thing as you. I thought it was crazy to build settlements in the West Bank because it would hurt the peace process. After I did a little research, I discovered that the Palestinians have been killing Jews in attacks going back to 1920. This was before there were any settlements. It was before there was an Israel. That's when I realized the Palestinian leaders want Jews dead because they are Jews. It has nothing to do with anything they have ever done except to exist.

Hamas’s leader, Yahya Sinwar, spent 22 years in Israeli prisons for planning the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers and the murder of four Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel. He avowed to having strangled at least one of them bare-handed. While in prison he was diagnosed with and treated for a brain tumor. He was released in the 2011 exchange of 1,027 Palestinian criminals for one Israeli hostage. Even though his life was saved by Jews, he still wants to kill as many as possible. Hamas takes all the money coming into the country and spends it on weapons and tunnels. They have made life miserable for Gazans. You're anger is totally misdirected. You should be outraged at Hamas, not Jews.

So, there are protesters in Israel that are criticizing Israel? Are you sure? Because that sounds like something that would happen in a Democracy.

You're right. Homophobia is alive and well in the Middle East. It's especially present in Gaza thanks to Hamas.

Your article wasn't specific about why two protesters were arrested, but it sounded like they were blocking the road by putting themselves in cages. If that's the case, then they should be arrested. Protesters don't have the right to keep someone for getting to work. However, protesters have hippie rights that their hippie forefathers refused to go to war and die for.

The IDF is not being negligent. That's a complete lie. They have made mistakes, but their overall strategy is to not kill any civilians. They drop leaflets into an area they are going to attack. They also make calls and send texts all to get the civilians out before they attack. no other army in the world has ever done that.

There wouldn't be any settlements at all if the Palestinians just accepted the peace agreement that would have given them control of the West Bank. They rejected it five times because they don't want the West Bank. They want all of Israel too and every Jew killed or removed. I used to think the same thing as you. I thought it was crazy to build settlements in the West Bank because it would hurt the peace process. After I did a little research, I discovered that the Palestinians have been killing Jews in attacks going back to 1920. This was before there were any settlements. It was before there was an Israel. That's when I realized the Palestinian leaders want Jews dead because they are Jews. It has nothing to do with anything they have ever done except to exist.

Hamas’s leader, Yahya Sinwar, spent 22 years in Israeli prisons for planning the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers and the murder of four Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel. He avowed to having strangled at least one of them bare-handed. While in prison he was diagnosed with and treated for a brain tumor. He was released in the 2011 exchange of 1,027 Palestinian criminals for one Israeli hostage. Even though his life was saved by Jews, he still wants to kill as many as possible. Hamas takes all the money coming into the country and spends it on weapons and tunnels. They have made life miserable for Gazans. You're anger is totally misdirected. You should be outraged at Hamas, not Jews.

There are protesters in Venezuela, Russia and China too. Sometimes they aren't arrested. That's the vagaries of fascism. Israel is now detaining people overnight for speech online.

The IDF even admits it made mistakes killing the hostages and aid workers. What is that if not negligent. How about the American journalist killed?

You're again pushing collective punishment. Most people in Gaza are under 18. They didn't kill anyone. They don't have the free will to hate. And what does settlements have to do with prejudice? They're reducing it? By this definition, Poles could just oust the German government because they are righting some historic wrong. We have international laws for a good reason.

Hamas was funded because Netanyahu aided abetted it. The Israeli media admits it. You couldn't get any more "both sides" if you tried. And it's documented he did so because he wanted to prevent a moderate Palestinian gov from taking shape. Both sides are led by evil, despicable people. That doesn't mean it would EVER be appropriate to encourage collective punishment against Arabs as you call for, just as it is sickening that people would accuse Jews generally of being responsible for the Israeli gov or IDF and its actions. No, all Jews nor all Arabs nor all anybody- Americans, Christians, Muslims etc- feel a prejudicial way because of their nationality or faith. That is an absurdity and it's wrong when it's graffitti at the Jewish Museum and it's wrong when it's a Palestinian boy stabbed in Illinois by a guy who claims he was scared of what he heard about Palestinians on right wing radio.

I think you have just swallowed the right wing narrative on this rather than looking and seeing that extremism, fascism, theft and murder are bad no matter their perpetrators. This is why Israel is hemorrhaging support with Jewish Americans who have always been at forefront of justice here.

There are no protestors in China. If you protest against the government in China, you not only get killed, but you become an "unperson". That means they make it like you never existed. I can't believe you would actually compare a liberal democracy like Israel to an Authoritarian dictatorship like China. Remember Tiananmen Square? China certainly doesn't because as far as they're concerned, it never happened.

Speak out against Putin in Russia and you either commit suicide by jumping out a window or you get radiation poisoning.

The fact that IDF soldiers mistakenly killed hostages is proof that sometimes mistakes are made. I'll say it again. IT IS NOT THEIR OVERALL STRAT$EGY. The IDF is going after Hamas, not civilians. Hamas is using women and children as human shields. Hamas not only wants huge numbers of Jews to die, they want even bigger numbers of Palestinians to die. That's their strategy. I don't know why you find that hard to believe. Just listen to the son of Hamas founder Masob Yousef who escaped Hamas.

I'm not pushing collective punishment. I'm just against Hamas. If you don't want innocent people to die, then you should be against Hamas too. What do you expect Israel to do? Just say "It's alight that you killed so many of us. We won't retaliate. Just come in and kill us some more".

It's all about racism. Why can't we have different people from different religions living together in peace? Why don't we consider Jews as human beings just the same as Arabs? So, some human beings are living next to other human beings? Oh my God, we can't have that. The fact is that 2.1 million Arabs live in Israel in peace. Why is that? Because Israel is a democracy. There is no other democracy in the Middle East and that's why no minority thrives in any Middle East country.

As far as Netanyahu, you're just chasing some conspiracy theory. I'm sure he did let money go into Gaza. They need to survive, but unfortunately, ALL money goes to Hamas. They control everything. All food going into Gaza is stolen by Hamas and sold to the people. Just imagine if Netanyahu didn't let any money go into Gaza. The whole world would be crying genocide. There's nothing that Netanyahu can do that will stop the hate. Palestinians have been killing Jews no matter who the prime minister is. Netanyahu is not to blame. Hamas is to blame. I don't want collective punishment and I never said that, I want Hamas to be gone.

I didn't buy into a right-wing narrative. I did my own research. listened to both sides, and came to a conclusion that Hamas is evil. It's really not that hard to determine that. I just think you haven't listened to anyone who's pro-Israel.

Reactions: Caliknight
You're again pushing collective punishment. Most people in Gaza are under 18. They didn't kill anyone. They don't have the free will to hate. And what does settlements have to do with prejudice? They're reducing it? By this definition, Poles could just oust the German government because they are righting some historic wrong. We have international laws for a good reason.

Hamas was funded because Netanyahu aided abetted it. The Israeli media admits it. You couldn't get any more "both sides" if you tried. And it's documented he did so because he wanted to prevent a moderate Palestinian gov from taking shape. Both sides are led by evil, despicable people. That doesn't mean it would EVER be appropriate to encourage collective punishment against Arabs as you call for, just as it is sickening that people would accuse Jews generally of being responsible for the Israeli gov or IDF and its actions. No, all Jews nor all Arabs nor all anybody- Americans, Christians, Muslims etc- feel a prejudicial way because of their nationality or faith. That is an absurdity and it's wrong when it's graffitti at the Jewish Museum and it's wrong when it's a Palestinian boy stabbed in Illinois by a guy who claims he was scared of what he heard about Palestinians on right wing radio.

I think you have just swallowed the right wing narrative on this rather than looking and seeing that extremism, fascism, theft and murder are bad no matter their perpetrators. This is why Israel is hemorrhaging support with Jewish Americans who have always been at forefront of justice here.
That's because Gaza is like a feral cat colony, only cats don't kill 1200 people in one day of terror.

Gaza is the ultimate welfare state. The people there get all their necessities taken care of by Israel (power, water) and the US/UN (food and other supplies). With all that taken care of, the Palestinians in Gaza produce two "products" - bombs and babies. All they do is f^ck.

There are no protestors in China. If you protest against the government in China, you not only get killed, but you become an "unperson". That means they make it like you never existed. I can't believe you would actually compare a liberal democracy like Israel to an Authoritarian dictatorship like China. Remember Tiananmen Square? China certainly doesn't because as far as they're concerned, it never happened.

Speak out against Putin in Russia and you either commit suicide by jumping out a window or you get radiation poisoning.

The fact that IDF soldiers mistakenly killed hostages is proof that sometimes mistakes are made. I'll say it again. IT IS NOT THEIR OVERALL STRAT$EGY. The IDF is going after Hamas, not civilians. Hamas is using women and children as human shields. Hamas not only wants huge numbers of Jews to die, they want even bigger numbers of Palestinians to die. That's their strategy. I don't know why you find that hard to believe. Just listen to the son of Hamas founder Masob Yousef who escaped Hamas.

I'm not pushing collective punishment. I'm just against Hamas. If you don't want innocent people to die, then you should be against Hamas too. What do you expect Israel to do? Just say "It's alight that you killed so many of us. We won't retaliate. Just come in and kill us some more".

It's all about racism. Why can't we have different people from different religions living together in peace? Why don't we consider Jews as human beings just the same as Arabs? So, some human beings are living next to other human beings? Oh my God, we can't have that. The fact is that 2.1 million Arabs live in Israel in peace. Why is that? Because Israel is a democracy. There is no other democracy in the Middle East and that's why no minority thrives in any Middle East country.

As far as Netanyahu, you're just chasing some conspiracy theory. I'm sure he did let money go into Gaza. They need to survive, but unfortunately, ALL money goes to Hamas. They control everything. All food going into Gaza is stolen by Hamas and sold to the people. Just imagine if Netanyahu didn't let any money go into Gaza. The whole world would be crying genocide. There's nothing that Netanyahu can do that will stop the hate. Palestinians have been killing Jews no matter who the prime minister is. Netanyahu is not to blame. Hamas is to blame. I don't want collective punishment and I never said that, I want Hamas to be gone.

I didn't buy into a right-wing narrative. I did my own research. listened to both sides, and came to a conclusion that Hamas is evil. It's really not that hard to determine that. I just think you haven't listened to anyone who's pro-Israel.

There are protests in both countries.

Yes people are punished. Much like the professor in Israel. Israel is heading down the same path.

Mistakes by definition are negligence. And when you make a lot of mistakes- I mean the number of Americans killed in the West Bank alone, forgetting Hamas and Gaza, shows these "mistakes" are awful common. There is absolutely at the minimum a lackadaisical attitude towards civilian death.

What do children- Gaza is majority under 18 year old- have to with Hamas? Should 18 month year olds have to sign a form condemning Hamas and then they won't be bombed?

Who is saying people can't live in peace? Not me. Did you mean the Israeli cabinet minister who says there should be segregated delivery rooms? Did you mean the other cabinet minister who glorifies the Kahanist movement that committed mass murder against Palestinians? They say the same things Hamas does, just swap out the people they hate.

I guess the Israeli media is as anti-semitic, conspiracy prone, and anti-Israel as their Jewish American counterparts? The fact that Netanyahu funded Hamas is an absolute fact.

You claim to hate Hamas and hate racism....but then absolve Netanyahu....when

1) It's an indisputable fact Netanyahu funded Hamas
2) It's an indisputable fact Netanyahu is racist who said "the Arabs are voting in droves"
3) It's an indisputable fact that Netanyahu's cabinet members called for segregation and terrorism against Arabs

I guess you didn't know this because generally people who say things like "I did my own research" end up eating horse paste and thinking the Kraken is going to be released anyday now. But the majority of people both in Israel and America as the numbers show are wise to the trick and not buying what AIPAC and the Charlottesville caucus are selling.

That's because Gaza is like a feral cat colony, only cats don't kill 1200 people in one day of terror.

Gaza is the ultimate welfare state. The people there get all their necessities taken care of by Israel (power, water) and the US/UN (food and other supplies). With all that taken care of, the Palestinians in Gaza produce two "products" - bombs and babies. All they do is f^ck.

Sounds like Kentucky, home to the most welfare addled counties in America, who we not only don't bomb but are instead told we need compassion towards.

Weird- we need compassion for the rural communities addled with addiction and hooked on welfare, but not for a territory that's majority children, including children dying when their church is bombed. Gee, I wonder why the "pro life" community draws a distinction, whatever could it be?

Do you really think you're having a rational conversation with it?

I'll repeat:

It's like a conspiracy theorist: you're better off playing Whack-A-Mole.

Reactions: Caliknight and GSGS
There are protests in both countries.

Yes people are punished. Much like the professor in Israel. Israel is heading down the same path.

Mistakes by definition are negligence. And when you make a lot of mistakes- I mean the number of Americans killed in the West Bank alone, forgetting Hamas and Gaza, shows these "mistakes" are awful common. There is absolutely at the minimum a lackadaisical attitude towards civilian death.

What do children- Gaza is majority under 18 year old- have to with Hamas? Should 18 month year olds have to sign a form condemning Hamas and then they won't be bombed?

Who is saying people can't live in peace? Not me. Did you mean the Israeli cabinet minister who says there should be segregated delivery rooms? Did you mean the other cabinet minister who glorifies the Kahanist movement that committed mass murder against Palestinians? They say the same things Hamas does, just swap out the people they hate.

I guess the Israeli media is as anti-semitic, conspiracy prone, and anti-Israel as their Jewish American counterparts? The fact that Netanyahu funded Hamas is an absolute fact.

You claim to hate Hamas and hate racism....but then absolve Netanyahu....when

1) It's an indisputable fact Netanyahu funded Hamas
2) It's an indisputable fact Netanyahu is racist who said "the Arabs are voting in droves"
3) It's an indisputable fact that Netanyahu's cabinet members called for segregation and terrorism against Arabs

I guess you didn't know this because generally people who say things like "I did my own research" end up eating horse paste and thinking the Kraken is going to be released anyday now. But the majority of people both in Israel and America as the numbers show are wise to the trick and not buying what AIPAC and the Charlottesville caucus are selling.

It's just absolutely ridiculous that you're comparing Israel to China and Russia. If you were forced to go to another country and protest against the government, which country would you choose? Israel, China, or Russia?

So let me get this straight. Israel should not have allowed any money into Gaza (Hamas). Hamas controls everything, so there's no funding Palestinians without funding Hamas. What would the world say if Israel were to stop all money going into Gaza?

You didn't say that people couldn't live in peace, but you made it very clear that you're against the settlements. What do you think would happen if Israel pulled out of the West bank including all the settlements? In other words, to do what they did in Gaza back in 2005?

It doesn't sound like you're doing any research. Maybe you just have a bias and are willing to believe one side. I'm just encouraging you to find out the truth for yourself.

It's just absolutely ridiculous that you're comparing Israel to China and Russia. If you were forced to go to another country and protest against the government, which country would you choose? Israel, China, or Russia?

So let me get this straight. Israel should not have allowed any money into Gaza (Hamas). Hamas controls everything, so there's no funding Palestinians without funding Hamas. What would the world say if Israel were to stop all money going into Gaza?

You didn't say that people couldn't live in peace, but you made it very clear that you're against the settlements. What do you think would happen if Israel pulled out of the West bank including all the settlements? In other words, to do what they did in Gaza back in 2005?

It doesn't sound like you're doing any research. Maybe you just have a bias and are willing to believe one side. I'm just encouraging you to find out the truth for yourself.

I'd chose Israel because it's a declining democracy, versus Russia that is longer there and China that never was.

If Israel is a democracy...would you rather protest in Israel or Denmark? Israel or New Zealand? Israel or Taiwan? Is Denmark arresting professors for their online commentary? Even in our flawed democracy, we have people say heinous and absurd things and they don't go to jail "just for a few hours."

Like I said before, Israel is a declining democracy, like Hungary, India, Florida, El Salvador, Texas, Venezuela...it has some ostensible free aspects like elections, it has some judges that can act independently but whom are subject to threats. It has minorities who have the same rights in some places and not others and who are often scapegoated. It has "religion" forced on people who wish for secularity. This is opposed to say, China, which has no elections, or sham ones in Russia, or Iran where they only have handpicked ones. But it's also opposed to truly free countries, which I would say is most of the EU, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, maybe a few Latin American ones. The US is facing decline, but aside from a few states, we're ahead of Israel but not on the level of countries where majorities can rule subject to a constitutional framework, with true secularism and without outrageous gerrymandering and partisan hack corrupt judges.

Here is what Israel could and should do. Prop up the PA along with the US, EU and Arab countries who are far from perfect but not engaged in 10/7 behavior. Israeli media reports Netanyahu supported Hamas to weaken the PA. That is terroristic behavior and blood is on his hands. Instead of bombing children, get the terrorists from Hamas in Qatar to the Hague to face justice. Do what the US should have done instead of bomb and attack the wrong countries post 9/11.

Well let's see. If there are no settlements, there are no settlers murdering innocent Palestinians and no Palestinians murdering settlers. I guess I am pro life like that.

My research is reading Israeli sources. I encourage you to read them instead of American sources who think Jesus will come and destroy all non believers- it will end your bias right quick.

I'm glad you understand Israel is a democracy. Now, you already said that Israel has a right to exist and that Hamas is evil. All you need to do now is turn your rage towards Hamas.

Religion is not being forced on anyone in Israel. That is just an outright lie. You can worship however you please or not at all. There are two million Arab Muslims in Israel. There's Christians living there too. It is true that they don't allow honor killings, but that's something we can do without.

The people living in settlements don't just go out and go on a murdering rampage. We already covered this. They are allowed to defend themselves. It's the PA that has a Jew murdering reward system. Israel has nothing like that.

Blood is on Hamas's hands. There would be no deaths on either side if it wasn't for Hamas. Money flows to Hamas by the billions from Iran and Qatar. Money will always flow from those countries and Palestinians will always hate Jews for being Jewish.

It's a good plan you have, but as soon as the US or any other country leaves, they will start killing Jews again. The main flaw in your plan is that Jews will go on existing. The Palestinians won't tolerate that.

My information comes all kinds of sources. Both on the left and right.

Do you really think you're having a rational conversation with it?

I'll repeat:
In case anyone takes NoJewsInMyHouse seriously just remeber:

1) grossly obese and so is his boyfriend
2) Failed the bar 7x
3) Extremely unintelligent

Mock. Laugh. Point and make fun. Never engage.

I'm glad you understand Israel is a democracy. Now, you already said that Israel has a right to exist and that Hamas is evil. All you need to do now is turn your rage towards Hamas.

Religion is not being forced on anyone in Israel. That is just an outright lie. You can worship however you please or not at all. There are two million Arab Muslims in Israel. There's Christians living there too. It is true that they don't allow honor killings, but that's something we can do without.

The people living in settlements don't just go out and go on a murdering rampage. We already covered this. They are allowed to defend themselves. It's the PA that has a Jew murdering reward system. Israel has nothing like that.

Blood is on Hamas's hands. There would be no deaths on either side if it wasn't for Hamas. Money flows to Hamas by the billions from Iran and Qatar. Money will always flow from those countries and Palestinians will always hate Jews for being Jewish.

It's a good plan you have, but as soon as the US or any other country leaves, they will start killing Jews again. The main flaw in your plan is that Jews will go on existing. The Palestinians won't tolerate that.

My information comes all kinds of sources. Both on the left and right.

Actually, I don't need to do anything except call out evil behavior when I see it. And plenty comes from the Israeli gov.

Seems your research has failed you again. Here's just one example. If rabbis say you're not Jewish enough, you have to get married in Cyprus.

Can you explain how this incident is defensive?

And money flows to Hamas because Israel wants it to. They wanted it in order to weaken more moderate Palestinian parties.

Which are the sources that say Israeli is a secular democracy and settlers aren't violent?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT