ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-Israel Encampment Established at Rutgers University

BROTHERSKINNY

Heisman Winner
Oct 21, 2010
An anti-Israel encampment was established on the lawn of Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, on Monday.

The Students for Justice in Palestine chapter of Rutgers University in New Brunswick (SJP Rutgers-NB) announced in a post on X that the encampment had “started” on Monday and was there to stay until “divestment.”

https://www.breitbart.com/education...el-encampment-established-rutgers-university/
or the semester is over and they have to go home to mommy/daddy, whichever is earliest.

Reactions: Zimm80
A look at the Anti- Israel encampment at Rutgers. More of the famous green tents that have popped up at college Protests all across the country.

Reactions: Zimm80
Hopefully the school immediately sends in police to enforce the rules and doesn't repeat the mistakes other universities have made.
^ zero point zero chance of that with Hollowoke, shit he's in one of the tents with those clowns right now

4 PM deadline to vacate or be removed. Rutgers waited until they had stronger proof of a disruption in violation of the student code of conduct policy against disruptions. That way when they get sued for 1st amendment claims, they can show clear proof that finals had to be cancelled.

From the link:

The safety of our students and their academic success are our highest priorities. Exams previously scheduled for this morning are being rescheduled or relocated, and the protest area on Voorhees Mall and any other places where University business is conducted will be cleared of all protesters for the remainder of the semester.

If the protesters do not comply and disperse, clearing the area of their tents and belongings, they will be considered to have trespassed, and we will be left with no other option than, with the assistance of law enforcement, to remove the protesters and their belongings.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
we need a live stream , muted though so i don't have to hear the banshees screaming

ha. I literally just asked someone if there was one!

Also: they imported SWAT members from multiple towns for this. Should be interesting!

GMmeAo9XMAAr0XF

The school gave in on 8 of 10 demands. Now when they have the 19 year old call me three times this year to beg for money, he/she can act really shocked when I (for the 50+ time in 25 years) explain to them why I will never ever give the school another penny.

Last edited:

GMmeAo9XMAAr0XF

The school gave in on 8 of 10 demands. Now when they have the 19 year old call me three times this year to beg for money, he/she can act really shocked when I (for the 50+ time in 25 years) explain to them why I will never ever give the school another penny.
Embarrassing for Rutgers. They should not give in to any of the demands.
How about we wait for actual info from Rutgers on this rather than trusting some anonymous tweet from someone with a huge agenda.

Last edited:
How about we wait for actual info from Rutgers on this rather than trusting some anonymous tweet from someone with a huge agenda.
There is a document going around on X. The answers to the demands are more along the lines of “we will look into it”, “we will convene a feasibility study”, “we will check stock”, “we already do this and will continue.”

GMmeAo9XMAAr0XF

If true it's Holloway's final F-U to Rutgers before he leaves for Yale
If alleged is true Rutgers would be a Xxxxing Embarrassment if they aren’t already & the good people of New Jersey should be informed of what there supposed state school is up too .

RU and protesters reached a negotiated agreement.

This is what makes RU great!

- Peaceful protest
- 0 arrests
- RU and students reach sensible negotiated agreement

Absolute win by President Holloway and Rutgers.

And as a plus, RU and Holloway have really pissed off the non alums who want our Constitution and its god-given First Amendment terminated.

Looking forward to the Arab center and more refugees on campus!

Proud alum!

"NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry also spoke to reporters, saying there is "somebody" or "some organization" behind the massive movement where students and other protesters are taking over schools and academic buildings, chanting antisemitic slogans, resisting law enforcement and administrators’ orders to disperse, and getting away with little to no consequences.

"I just want to say, and I said it before, there's somebody behind this movement," Daughtry said. "There is some organization behind this movement. The level of organization that we're seeing in both of these schools and at Columbia."

Reactions: Caliknight
RU and protesters reached a negotiated agreement.

This is what makes RU great!

- Peaceful protest
- 0 arrests
- RU and students reach sensible negotiated agreement

Absolute win by President Holloway and Rutgers.

And as a plus, RU and Holloway have really pissed off the non alums who want our Constitution and its god-given First Amendment terminated.

Looking forward to the Arab center and more refugees on campus!

Proud alum!
Can they live with you in addition to all the homeless you love in New Brunswick as well?

Yeah I definitely trust an article that says "pro terror protesters" owned by an Australian that had to pay 787m in defamation damages.

GMmeAo9XMAAr0XF

Rutgers needs to be burned down and start over. It’s not salvageable.

"NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry also spoke to reporters, saying there is "somebody" or "some organization" behind the massive movement where students and other protesters are taking over schools and academic buildings, chanting antisemitic slogans, resisting law enforcement and administrators’ orders to disperse, and getting away with little to no consequences.

"I just want to say, and I said it before, there's somebody behind this movement," Daughtry said. "There is some organization behind this movement. The level of organization that we're seeing in both of these schools and at Columbia."

Soros. Big lib who hates America. His “Open Society Foundation” is funding this.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Soros. Big lib who hates America. His “Open Society Foundation” is funding this.
Its also Qatar, CCP, Muslim Brothers and countless others who filter billions into US.
McCain Feingold was a disaster because it put the money under control of sketchy non-profits.
Foreign money from countries and donors are all over the place.
For years the countries that wouldn't touch US militarily have waged what they call "a war of disintegration" against US. Mao used, grift, blackmail and hookers to takeover China. They do that same in US. Swalwel's CCP hooker staffed his whole office and nothing happened to him

"Peter Schweizer chronicles China’s surprising ties to the Ferguson protests and the 2020 riots. “Blood Money” also exposes how China is pushing fentanyl to the United States, knowing it will devastate our country, and how a Chinese billionaire is spending significant money to promote transgenderism in the United States, even as China remains an unfriendly place for LGBTQ Chinese. Finally, China is exporting a tool to the United States that increases the likelihood of mass shootings...

They want to defeat the United States, but they don’t want to fight a kinetic war. So they have adopted a strategy called disintegration warfare, which, as the name implies, their goal is to see the disintegration of the United States."

Remember Xi declared a "People's War" vs US in 2019.
US citizens dont notice or care abut such things - many think the won history forever in 1945

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT