ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers HWT Yara Slavikouski (2024 All-American) has entered the transfer portal

raw

Why is this surprising to anyone? Let’s see what Goody does this late in the game…Hamilton can wrestle after our bowl game in January.

He plays football … he has played football since day 1 at Rutgers… he can however wrestle after the season if he so chose to do so. Unlikely? Perhaps but would not surprise anyone. Bigger and stronger though he hasn’t wrestled competitively for 3* years give or take.

“College” Athletics have become a joke. Its now Free Agency. Anyone who says people cant speak up about is ridiculous. They are now Pro Athletes being paid. Not as bad in wrestling but Basketball and Football are a complete laughing stock.

“College” Athletics have become a joke. Its now Free Agency. Anyone who says people cant speak up about is ridiculous. They are now Pro Athletes being paid. Not as bad in wrestling but Basketball and Football are a complete laughing stock.
They are paid … think that was decided some months back. Everybody gets paid.

He plays football … he has played football since day 1 at Rutgers… he can however wrestle after the season if he so chose to do so. Unlikely? Perhaps but would not surprise anyone. Bigger and stronger though he hasn’t wrestled competitively for 3* years give or take.
Yeah Ill hang my hat on that. Better off going out and trying to find a mid major or a higher level backup. For example Keaton Kluever from Hofstra was backup at MN prior and qualified for NCAAs

Reactions: njsportsphan
Once a wrestler always a wrestler … many great football players who also dabbled in the art of wrestling while in college.

Well that absolutely sucks especially given that we have no one in the wings waiting to replace them. O'Donnell will get mauled in the B1G so it seems like we need to find his replacement in the portal.

Well that absolutely sucks especially given that we have no one in the wings waiting to replace them. O'Donnell will get mauled in the B1G so it seems like we need to find his replacement in the portal.
Heard we may be after Wyatt at Air Force but he'd have to be given a pardon to come here. Not banking on that.

I know it's been said a few times, but why would any kid want to go to Michigan? Seriously. Zero loyalty and their home matches have shit atmosphere.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Guys, I know few are going to believe this based on the previous comments, but Mineo doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Michigan isn’t tampering with anyone and they’re not going after Yara. I don’t know where he’s going, but I’m certain it won’t be Michigan.

Granted different circumstances but Yara only came here because we landed him while he was in the portal in the first place. If he goes elsewhere it’s hard to be mad at him. Kind of sucks and leaves us high and dry but NIL is broken so this is the new norm

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT