ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers is seeking an Asst. Coach - Men's Lacrosse

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey

This is a response to the NCAA green lighting the third full time assistant position for College lacrosse. Probably should look for a face off guy or a goalie coach
I'd go FOGO coach for sure. Until last year, we've had maddeningly inconsistent FOGO play at best. Ironically, last year was the one year where the offense wasn't a well oiled machine so all the extra possessions we got were for naught.

Reactions: Wagram97
I'd go FOGO coach for sure. Until last year, we've had maddeningly inconsistent FOGO play at best. Ironically, last year was the one year where the offense wasn't a well oiled machine so all the extra possessions we got were for naught.
I might actually go Goalie coach with their young goalies in the fold

Guys we already have him on staff. The NCAA has allotted another full time role. Like every big school who could, we moved our grad assistant to a full time role.

Dolan is that guy. He's a great asset to the team.

The posting is one of those idiotic HR things public companies/schools have to do to make it fair. Dumb red tape.

The question now becomes, who will be our grad assistant? That's a plumb role at a school like RU for a young guy.

*Edit- lacrosse can only have 4 paid positions. There is no longer a "grad assistant" position allowable. Sort of sad, that was a great way for young guys to break into coaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wagram97
Yes, but technically you can't on field coach. Often times that person isn't directly involved on field.

Now, some industrious schools we know don't abide by the rules set forth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT