ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Players - NBA Style Combine Testing

Looks like they did ok on the 3/4 court dash.
CswZcq8VUAEN8At.jpg:large

fastest backcourt in the Big 10 this year. I assume that is Nigel Johnson with the 3.06 to go with Sanders' 2.97.

Johnson and Sanders were in the top four of players that BAM has ever tested. So not just the fastest in the big,two of the fastest ever tested.

I like our chances to stay competitive in games this year.

And by the way I think we have our formula now without having to be the greatest shooting team. Work on the frontcourt to use the size for the rebound, then run like hell. Push Push Push.

And by the way I think we have our formula now without having to be the greatest shooting team. Work on the frontcourt to use the size for the rebound, then run like hell.

Exactly. I really hope we see more fastbreaks than ever. This team is built for it.

Why?

Well our depth is not extremely talented, but they all show to be decent athletes. We have the strength program in place.

Transition, transition,transition. Run,run, run.

First one off the bench is Mike Williams. Get runnin!

I know Pikiell likes his rebounding. I just hope we do not see any guards going for rebounds.

Amazing what happens when you have a coach that focuses on something as important as fitness.

I am not expecting much difference in wins and losses, but I am immediately expecting this team to look like a B1G team and compete.

Reactions: borochop
Wow. So we have the fastest backcourt and the tallest frontcourt. I dunno that seems like a pretty good combo.

Some key attributes are in place....fast, big, length. There are some real athletes out there, which is needed in basketball.....not like some other so-called sports like Lacrosse where you have a bunch of non-athletic stiffs running around with sticks in their hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT