ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers QB AJ Surace bears resemblance to Tom Brady

The Tre Timbers headshot was not meant to show his physical progress, it was included just so people would know who I was talking about.

Tim Pernetti IS very handsome.

That's bs. You said Timbers looked much bigger only going by his head shot. It was another typical ridiculous post by you.

That's bs. You said Timbers looked much bigger only going by his head shot. It was another typical ridiculous post by you.

No, I attended practice and noticed his obvious physical development. It’s something I do during spring, if I have an opportunity to view practice.

No, I attended practice and noticed his obvious physical development. It’s something I do during spring, if I have an opportunity to view practice.

Nah,

That's not what you posted back then. You said he looked much bigger and the picture you were referring to was his head shot.

What is this about a Huggins song? Is this real? Link please. I need this in my life.

What is this about a Huggins song? Is this real? Link please. I need this in my life.

Trust me. You don’t need this in your life

It’s a creepy video of a man singing a very bad song to woo a high school senior to commit to RU.

The refrain is “Only Rutgers football has Jersey power” as I recall.

Once you watch it, you can’t unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: RUShea
Nah,

That's not what you posted back then. You said he looked much bigger and the picture you were referring to was his head shot.

I included the headshot do people knew whom I was talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT