ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Eastern Michigan / Game Thread

Theyr quarterback is good, very good maybe, but we need to stop praising our defensive backfield. It's just not that good. They don't pick the ball off, they get burned left and right, they don't break passes up, they're getting eaten alive today. Unreal.
We're also not getting any real pressure on Roback.

Not exactly. On the second replay, it showed he clearly hit him with the shoulder AND the helmet simultaneously. On a DANGEROUS play like that, kick returns are the most dangerous formations, it should be considered targeting.
I thought this was an illegal block this year or is this just in HS ball?

What a difference a week makes... Last week felt Very optimistic about the rest of the season. Now, not so much...

We may still get more Ws this season. ( If we win here)

Reactions: RUinOhio
you know I try not to be negitive, but this team isn't showing it can do any better against the top B1G programs it =faces and the Washington game might not have been an indication of RU being better this year.

We are losing to an inferior team from an inferior league, so what does this say about us! We would be losing big if not for their mistakes. This team is horrible and Bolin is not the answer. Why can't we find a freaking QB!

you know I try not to be negitive, but this team isn't showing it can do any better against the top B1G programs it =faces and the Washington game might not have been an indication of RU being better this year.
Finally seeing the team for what it is huh?

We are losing to an inferior team from an inferior league, so what does this say about us! We would be losing big if not for their mistakes. This team is horrible and Bolin is not the answer. Why can't we find a freaking QB!
Or a coach?

Where is our medium passing game? The only thing I can come up with is that the staff doesn't trust Bolin to pass between the hashes.

Laughable. Surrounded by red shirts and still makes decent return. Can blame this on Flood I guess, but at some point this staff has to shoulder blame for sub - MAC level play.

This EMU team is a very good team. Much better than Rutgers. And they were rated as such. They have a better line on both offense and defense, a better qb, better WRs, etc. Forget the conference affiliation. Rutgers sucks no matter what conference they are in.

11 straight loses...does EMU rush our field after making history? This is just sad and pathetic.

Finally seeing the team for what it is huh?
but I won't give up completely or surrender hope for victory against anyone
QRghIi2.gif

This EMU team is a very good team. Much better than Rutgers. And they were rated as such. They have a better line on both offense and defense, a better qb, better WRs, etc. Forget the conference affiliation. Rutgers sucks no matter what conference they are in.
There's the first one. I called it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT