ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Eastern Michigan / Game Thread

Instead of football, maybe Kyle should try 'Bowlin'
Keeps the ball on the ground rolling, doesn't have to run at all. Could be his sport.

I don't expect to be good at this point in the rebuilding project , but this football is brutal to watch. I find that disappointing.

Just got in. Are we really as bad as score indicates? Was very afraid we would have letdown. Just way too much positivity all week.

You mean like the no call when the defender was draped all over Washington?

I was thinking about the missed targeting call on RU, non run by the EMU punter, three or four drops by EMU and EMU confusion on one offensive play.

I figured we'd be down 7 or 10 going into the 4th q and pull it out with two TDs and I'm sticking to that prediction. 27-21 was my prediction. The ppl that were calling 45-7 RU are delusional

No one is giving up. But this is about as entertaining as sitting on the wrong end of a broomstick.
you have a defensive minded HC , that's way risks are kept to a minimum.
But until Ash has full confidence the O can move the chains on 4th and one, expect punt .
Don't agree with punting inside 40, but expect it ( from Ash) because RU's O isn't dominating.
Reminds me of when RU's D kept RU in the game and the O was expected to do just enough to win.
In the first half the RU O wasn't showing it could do that.

I figured we'd be down 7 or 10 going into the 4th q and pull it out with two TDs and I'm sticking to that prediction. 27-21 was my prediction. The ppl that were calling 45-7 RU are delusional
I had 42-23, don't look like that will happen , but the RU O might start to show more than it did and pull ahead since RU's only down by 7 despite having a poor offensive performance the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT