ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Nebraska Wrestling Results and Update Thread

Pick your adjective -- embarrassing, pathetic, putrid, outcoached. Is there any reason to keep watching this after those 3 non-performances?

Perrotti didn't get beaten that badly by Green last time they wrestled--I think it was 11-6. Maybe we get an upset here?

Finally. That kid beat Theo 9-1 at Vegas. Ash needs to open up his offense against top guys.

RU really isn't in it, RU needed wins, maybe even bonus points from Ash and Del Vech, from here on in RU is an underdog in every match.

Originally posted by Tango Two:

BOOM! Ken Theobold wins by fall at 1:27 to get Rutgers right back in it!!

No. 13 Nebraska leads No. 21 RU, 10-6.

New that was going to be a tough one for ash. That sucks! Hopefully he bounces back

Theo is beginning to believe. Justin Arthur is another quality win.
His tough (not close) loss to Sorensen of Iowa was not his best showing. But Sorensen #3 just beat #1 Tsirtsis this week.

Cmon perrotti !!!!

Originally posted by wngarbarini:
Finally. That kid beat Theo 9-1 at Vegas. Ash needs to open up his offense against top guys.
Has to stop giving up riding time points too.

Wng. I agree Perotti goes to his hip to much on top and it gets him in trouble

At least give AP a little credit coming back to face this great wrestler, the experience will help come March, not to mention it helps his conditioning.

I hope Ness or Martinez kicks Green's ass again in March. Let's see how cocky he is then.

I think Green got mad at AP for getting head butted at the edge going out.

Originally posted by wngarbarini:
I hope Ness or Martinez kicks Green's ass again in March. Let's see how cocky he is then.

Tough shit. This isn't badminton. I still hope he gets wacked. Regarding Camp, the coaches have done everything they can for the young man. The rest is up to him. I have my own theories but will keep them to myself.

LOL, Bill is fired up ! Still not sure what you mean about Camp, did he miss weight or 'something hampering him today'?

Originally posted by Abro1975:
LOL, Bill is fired up ! Still not sure what you mean about Camp, did he miss weight or 'something hampering him today'?
I think he means that Camp is quitting on the team and himself. Probably can't handle the grind of wrestling and lost the passion of it. Of course, this is just a theory. It was a bad sign when he didn't attend the Wilkes Open.

Another 3rd period fade out by an RU guy. Visi loses 3-2. Another winneable match goes up in flames.

174[/B]: No. 19/14/18/NR Phil Backuckas (16-7) vs. No. 1/1/1/1 Robert Kokesh (23-0)

ugh oh lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT