ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers vs Northwestern / Game Thread

THIS TEAM REALLY SUCKS!!! NEVER READY OR PREPARED TO PLAY A GAME. THEY ARE A TRUE EMBARRASSMENT TO THE UNIVERSITY. WE NEED BETTER PLAYERS AND A BETTER COACH. LACK OF PREPARATION FALLS ON THE COACH

how is this team so ****ing bad. I get the offense is abysmal but defense? Eddie Jordan would call this team lazy as shit

Reactions: rume
Team flat out stinks.

Had a few upsets but we are a bottom 4 team in the BIG and probably will wind up there at the end of the season, winning maybe 2 more games.

Pathetic season.

Thanks for the memories Pike but I think we should see other people.

Do not want to see Caleb, steps on sideline and throws one of the worst passes I have ever seen.

Reactions: MV9000
You can see a complete difference in the energy from each team. One is constantly moving making things happen, the other just stands around hoping something comes to them. This is all effort and we're not giving it.

It’s not even worth watching this team on the road. They literally are so unprepared to play it’s unacceptable and a complete waste of time.

Reactions: ColonelRutgers
I want to see a very different starting 5 to start the second half. Zero chance it’ll happen though.

And I turned this crap off. Only so much one can take.

Searching for the ideal cereal box to combat this clownshow. Later.

Reactions: ScarletDave
As bad as we are playing if we don’t commit mindless turnovers and rebound it’s a game. I think this team smokes dope all day.

What we are watching tonight is competitive capitulation i.e., quitting. Pikell has lost the team. The dark ages have returned to Piscataway.

Reactions: MV9000
Standing around flat-footed under the board. Stagnant offense as per usual while NW running circles around us on their end.

Been agnostic on Pike most of the year but this team looks so poorly coached I'm turning...

The sad part is pike ran with his starters mostly and this was still the result.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT