ADVERTISEMENT

RWJ Barnabas Center Opens !!!!!!!

Just spoke to someone who works for Athletics and was in the Center End of last week. Said it was amazing although seemed there was still some work to do. Also saw some pictures- looks great!

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Per Mike DeMarco of Rutgers Wrestling, they will be working out in the center on Tuesday !

RUSK, the official Grand Opening is September 12. My guess is there will be tours for the big donors and RWJ Barnabas people that day. Don’t know if others will be later that day or at a future date. I have been told that it is very white and bright inside— floors, walls, and ceilings, and folks will be very impressed. Don’t know if the new Rutgers Store inside the center will have their opening by then.

Reactions: RUSK97
Nothing from the basketball teams out there on social media yet. I know they aren't practicing right now but the wrestling team did a walkthrough. Still finishing up the basketball part I guess?

Keg, both one and a half courts were finished at least a month ago. I think they will put graphics on the wall at some point. Scouts watch area and closing room are done. Coaches and athletic administration offices are at least 99 percent done from what I was told. Don’t know about locker room. The Rutgers Store is not done but is supposed to open by the time Christmas shopping season begins which to me means at least by Thanksgiving.

Jacob Young posted an Instagram story from the new courts. Can't really see much but seems like the players have access.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Don’t really know what that is, but as long as they are on the new courts, sounds great to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT