ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Hart & others have reached out to Hobbs in Support of Schiano

To your point, my morbid curiosity can't help but wonder what the reaction would be if we hired Schiano for 5 years at $4M per and never get past 3 wins in any given season.

Be pissed, but couldn’t blame Hobbs for making what seems like that the safe pick. I would actually give Hobbs a third bite at the apple if it’s schiano and he fails .

Reactions: NotInRHouse
As a former player I take great offense to this. There are many former players that donate; we just don’t publicize it.
'great offense' lol pleeeeeaaaaaase

Way too many successful former athletes donate nada and that is a problem

To your point, my morbid curiosity can't help but wonder what the reaction would be if we hired Schiano for 5 years at $4M per and never get past 3 wins in any given season.

It will be evidence that Ash dug a hole so deep, that it was borderline sabotage to help his mentor at Ohio State win B1G Championships.

Nonsense post.

Yes, it was intended to be. It took 5 years for Schiano to get RU bowling after Shea. It isn't going to be easier the second time around, especially considering the B1G East and it scheduling demands is much tougher than it was in the Big East (9 conference games instead of 7 with an FCS once every two years instead of every year). Your scenario isn't far fetched because 5-7 in the Big East is likely equivalent to 3-9 in the B1G East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT