ADVERTISEMENT

Seeds & Locations

RutgersDom

All American
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2003
Does anyone have a site that says what seeds will be at each location through the elite 8? Seeing a lot of info floating out there but not sure what's accurrate?

Sweet Sixteen and Elite 8 are determined by your region. The first two rounds would be determined by which 1-4 seed you're paired up with...people can guess at where Rutgers might land and which top 4 seeded opponent they'll face and which location that team will get, but nothing is official until the brackets are released next Sunday.

There's another thread discussing likely sites, depending on what seed we are.

Look for "March Madness - Likely Destinations"

Not to early to start thinking about your garden. Remember to put taller plants so they don't shade ground dwellers. Seeds that should not be planted together:
Beans and Onions.
Tomatoes and Corn.
Potatoes and Sunflowers.
Asparagus and Garlic.
Celery and Carrots.
Eggplant and Fennel.
Cucumber and Rosemary.
Lettuce and Garlic.

Not to early to start thinking about your garden. Remember to put taller plants so they don't shade ground dwellers. Seeds that should not be planted together:
Beans and Onions.
Tomatoes and Corn.
Potatoes and Sunflowers.
Asparagus and Garlic.
Celery and Carrots.
Eggplant and Fennel.
Cucumber and Rosemary.
Lettuce and Garlic.
Madison Square Garden?

Locations change based on who the seeds are. The 8 early locations are Greensboro, Orlando, Albany, Columbus, Birmingham, Des Moines, Denver and Sacramento.

None of the locations are tied into a seed….

Locations change based on who the seeds are. The 8 early locations are Greensboro, Orlando, Albany, Columbus, Birmingham, Des Moines, Denver and Sacramento.

None of the locations are tied into a seed….
OK thanks...I keep hearing there won't be an 8 or 9 seed in Albany. I guess that's simply a guess so that's good...Selfishly I would love Albany

OK thanks...I keep hearing there won't be an 8 or 9 seed in Albany. I guess that's simply a guess so that's good...Selfishly I would love Albany

There likely won’t be because the the 8 and 9 seeds will be at the same location as the 1 and 16 seeds.

Currently the 1 seeds are likely to be FOUR ofPurdue. Houston. Alabama. Kansas, texas. Possibly KSU. UCLA. Most teams that are currently #1 possibilities will be send to a location closest to them. And none are very close to Albany. UConn can sneak up to a 2 seed and get sent to the closest available location to them..which would be Albany. So we do have a chance of playing at Albany If we’re are 7 or 10 seed…and get matched in UConn’s pod

There's 0% chance of an 8/9 being in Albany, unfortunately

The reason for that is 8v9 play the #1 seed in round two. None of the #1 seeds will be placed in Albany.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT