ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Game on the table

Count me among those who think there's no value to RU in playing this game. A win is expected and gains us nothing. A loss would be damaging. We've got some players injured or back from injuries, so getting them fully healthy is more of a priority than adding a game that gains us nothing to the schedule.

Reactions: bac2therac
honestly better of playing a worse team if we were to schedule a game at this point get the freshman some time etc..
This. Let's have a game where we can give Oskar, Mag, Caleb and Reiber extended minutes. I see other teams are playing DII games so I wouldn't even mind seeing Caldwell. That game helped a few guys gain confidence last year

Reactions: ScarletDave
I really hope we do add a team or two yet this season especially for the freshmen and Caleb. We only played 4 OOC games ans we are allowed as many as 7.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
We play more than enough good teams (and despite their Creighton game)I put Hall in that category. Drop down a notch (SPU, Fordham). Get work in, get minutes for frosh and CM, get some swagger back, leave gym with an W.

We wanted them for the longest time. Now they want to play us when we are beat up? Meh! Rather the rest.

We're into the Big Ten schedule now and that is the only priority. And most of all we need to get players healthy. Practically everyone on the team is either injured or coming off an injury. Assuming we're able to actually get Penn State back on the schedule since we would certainly be favored to pick up a victory, this postponement actually comes at a good time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT