ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Game

Who cares how outside people view the RU/SHU rivalry? It's still a rivalry even if, on a national scale, it doesn't have the same juice as KY/UL (or UNC/Duke, etc.).

By your measure, the Iowa/Wisconsin football rivalry isn't really a rivalry since nobody outside of those two states cares about the "Heartland Trophy" (which they have played for since 1916).

Bad take here.

I agree....I guess upstream may have a different interpretation of what a rivalry is and he is entitled to his opinion...but if you are from NJ and went to either or both schools and attended sporting events then you would know this is a rivalry (whether one team was ranked or none were ranked). Even Monmouth And Rider athletes know that RU and SHU are rivals...just like RU and SHU athletes know that Monmouth and Rider are rivals.

Remember the name Tyrese Samuel.
I agree, I actually think by the 2nd half of the year he’ll emerge as your 2nd best player and a legit second scoring option. Similar to us with ron harper last year. Freshman take a couple months to get acclimated. Samuel is a stud

What if we go smaller without Myles for a while? It might force SHU to take out their shot blocker which ever one might be in the game. We have many options. We could go Baker, Young, McConnell, Harper, Yeboah or Mathis in place of one of these guys. That would be a very small lineup which cause SHU to make a major adjustment.

we will be stumped and have to just leave the rac. Can’t imagine how we will compete against all throes combos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT