ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall - Single Game Tickets

fatsam98

All American
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2005
PSA - single game tickets for all games, including Seton Hall, will go on sale to season tickets holders only this Tuesday. Season ticket holders can buy up to 4 additional tickets to the Seton Hall game.

Looks like for Seton Hall specifically, they don't plan on opening it up to the general public at all.

Happy to grab 4 for any Rutgers fans on here who don't have season tickets, just PM me.

Not sure how to send a PM to you on here but i am def. interested in 4 tickets, can you message me?

They are on sale now. I just got 4 but there aren't a ton available

Also I think it's open to football season tickets holders as well

Just looked at availability for a random non-conf game (Sacred Heart) and there's really not many seats left. The last few rows in some of the 300 level and that's about it. I know they're holding some back for the mini plans but pretty exciting to see how many season ticket holders we must have these days.

I remember the Jordan era when I took my dad to see a Rutgers B1G game and got tickets for like 50 bucks 3rd row under the basket

I miss being able to get good cheap seats, but I'd rather sit 300's for a winning team any day

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Any discount cost for season ticket holders? How much are the extra tickets in the 300s?

I like going to a good bball game but I refuse to sit in the 300 section. I mean maybe the first row or two but otherwise just not an enjoyable experience for me.

I've never sat in the 300's before, but I have tickets there for a bunch of games when I'll be back in December... I hope it's not too bad

The atmosphere for live game experience against say SHU and Indiana will be electric... for Bucknell maybe not so much

Against the scrubby OOC teams, will there be open seats closer that you can just move to? I'd assume so

300 level Prices will prob drop closer to game day for various reasons

With no bathroom up top it’s makes me think about my beer consumption

If I do fly on, I’ll prob stand by the concourse and watch there.
If you are referring to by the ticket office lobby area it’s all blocks and nowhere to stand.

300s are fine, they just don’t have backs (metal bleachers) and sometimes you’ll get rained on a little. Corners are a little less exciting but arena is small enough that it’s not bad.

You should be able to find seats for OOC.
Rained on!?! I guess I better hope for good weather. I had no idea there were leaks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT