ADVERTISEMENT

Sitkowski just flipped to Rutgers!!!

so Chatman..Lewis Sitowski..wow thats some depth to have ..

I saw him play last year. He has upside. Throws a nice ball, has better mobility than I expected. But I didn't see a top 100 player.

Even when a good thing happens recruiting wise you still persist in the same start up by making it a negative when it is clearly not...were you bitch slapped as a kid ... were you bullied ?...then you make yourself look stupid by saying... your moronic mind needs an adjustment... everyone who follows this board knows Anderson’s decommitt was not good but I say “Ahmad “ don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out”... It is a B1G commit for Ash , Rutgers and speaks volumes about Artur’s character...thank you Artur for having some serious State pride... that is what posters like BIG R lack.

and hes signing in December and enrolling in Spring..January semester

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

tumblr_ns7u23rORy1rg0xvdo1_400.gif

nobody should care if he was not the starter a game or two at IMG,who cares..kid has talent,big name for local NJ recruits.and can sway some on the fence impact kids..great pickup and job by whomever on staff who stayed on his recruitment.

At this point, probably more upside than now-side. The kid is, physically, so talented. He needs good coaching.

I would love to drag Terry Shea back here as QB coach - he'd fit Sitkowski's skill set pretty well.

Interesting. Sounds like you would no longer "Pass" on him like you said you would in September when he visited.

LOL.

Welcome aboard Sitkowski!!!

Reactions: PaKnight
Wow!

Ive rarely been wowed when watching these recruiting videos. This kid can rip it.

I dont see him as that mobile but Blackshear will keep the pass rush at bay! Wow!

Now lets get this kid some playmakers!

Does this send Lewis a message? Just saying this kid Sitkowski is probably coming here because of early playing time.

Does this send Lewis a message? Just saying this kid Sitkowski is probably coming here because of early playing time.
good programs have the depth and battles at QB,lewis,Chatman,Sitowski will push the level upwards at QB..thats what you want.

Don't get me wrong, I want to have all the happy and joyful feelings that everyone else is having.

I've been at this for + 3 decades. I'm not letting my guard down.

I've been hurt before.

*sniff*
see.. that's the way to be "real" about this news. We know what happens.. as soon as this is *news*.. you'll get a whole bunch of teams saying... hmm.. I thought he was firm with Miami.. lets make a run at him. At the same time.. a whole bunch of people tangentially in his life are going to say the same thing to him.. "Rutgers" I thought you were Miami bound?!"...

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Also 9 B1G and 11 SEC in top 41 classes. This is just nuts (our division with 7 of top 9 B1G classes)::

Ohio State

18 3 12 3 4 2749
Penn State

22 0 16 5 3.68 2441
Maryland

21 0 7 13 3.19 1718
Michigan

15 0 7 7 3.4 1470
Michigan State

18 0 4 13 3.17 1423
Minnesota

24 0 0 21 2.88 1380
Wisconsin

19 0 1 17 3 1380
Indiana

19 0 0 16 2.84 1290
Rutgers

19 0 1 14 2.84 1220
Purdue

22 0 0 13 2.5 1170
Northwestern

15 0 1 14 3.07 1123
Nebraska

10 0 4 6 3.4 969
Iowa

13 0 1 11 3 955
Illinois

14 0 1 7 2.64 908
Unfortunately sixth in the Big 10 East.

damn..forgot about Jersey KID Wise at QB also...someone will probably go elsewher..ID say Chatmaan..nice problem to have.

Kid has a ton of ability/potential. It's great for recruiting and I'm excited. It's awesome that we will have someone with ability who can be taught. That being s:aid......... Canes fan's were celebrating.... they want a sure thing and weren't sold on potential.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/sitkowski-rutgers/125095
Wow, some of the comments were brutal - "addition by subtraction" - "never been so happy about a decommit" Maybe because they wanted more of a spread guy.

How did the other 99 look?

Judging recruits isn't nearly the science some of you guys think it is. Instead of counting stars, try going to games and watching film to make up your own mind. The basic tools you are looking at for each position become real noticeable. Sitting at a keyboard and guessing who is a good recruit based on what other people write and then act like you know what you are writing about is pretty silly in my opinion.

My thought exactly. Long time until February. :pray:
No the early signing period is now Dec. 20 to 22nd. The Miami guy is full of sh*t. Their recruiting site said they were still firm on him 14 days ago. Also he was pulled for being hurt. Who pulls their starter after completing 58% of his passes for 3 tds., then pulls him on his 1st two interceptions of the season? The narrative he's trying to portray doesn't work. He's a troll now spilling sour grapes.

Last edited:
Hope we don't lose Chatman. He's a perfect fit for our offense and a good quarterback. I could see Chatman playing here early
Yeah, me too. But if Chatman's afraid of competition and backs out of his commitment due to Sitkowski coming on board, then that can also tell you maybe he's not the exact type of player we're looking for. So win-win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT