ADVERTISEMENT

Slappy is Really Being Investigated

The funny thing is that I don't remember him having anger issues when he played in college and the NBA, could be wrong about that. Maybe it's the pressure of running a program, who knows?

jh is a big blm supporter......white people are devils now.....the poor man needs help
after he's fired he can seek the help he needs.........while he's at it he can bring lebronica along with him........all joking aside .......blm has polluted many african americans minds.

jh is a big blm supporter......white people are devils now.....the poor man needs help
after he's fired he can seek the help he needs.........while he's at it he can bring lebronica along with him........all joking aside .......blm has polluted many african americans minds.
Why bring race into the picture? Howard appears to have an anger management problem, but it has nothing to do with BLM. Some coaches are notoriously high strung and lack self control. Bobby Knight, Woody Hayes, Bill Parcells, among others, come to mind.

Racism has polluted minds of individuals of all backgrounds.

Unless you have spoken to JH(or there's a link to the topic of BLM argument that triggered this), you are simply putting your agenda onto someone else.

The lesson for you kids out there is NEVER agree to changes in a contract that make it easier for them to terminate.

Like a lot of city kids, my first sport was boxing and the first thing they drilled into us was emotional control. Transcend childish frustration with mature adult perspective. Seeing someone cool under pressure is the reason I like to watch basketball. To have basketball coached on a high level by someone who does not practice self-control is a disgrace, an anathema, the worst lesson. The second lesson was that tall and skinny was not a good body-type for boxing.

Why bring race into the picture? Howard appears to have an anger management problem, but it has nothing to do with BLM. Some coaches are notoriously high strung and lack self control. Bobby Knight, Woody Hayes, Bill Parcells, among others, come to mind.
Isn't Whitlock the same guy who used the controversy over Don Imus' comments to take shots at C-Viv and the woman's program and thus thrust himself into the national convo? Wasn't he an obscure Midwest sports media guy prior?

While I think there is an inkling of truth in what he says (just an inkling) with regards to social justice movements and society as a whole (not specifically about Howard), and I recognize he is in a place to make such claims and not be called out as a racist, I do wonder if his comments are really selfish attempts to gain attention and become more relevant nationally. And I wonder just how he is received in the black community taking a stance that would probably be seen as an very unpopular.

Isn't Whitlock the same guy who used the controversy over Don Imus' comments to take shots at C-Viv and the woman's program and thus thrust himself into the national convo? Wasn't he an obscure Midwest sports media guy prior?

While I think there is an inkling of truth in what he says (just an inkling) with regards to social justice movements and society as a whole (not specifically about Howard), and I recognize he is in a place to make such claims and not be called out as a racist, I do wonder if his comments are really selfish attempts to gain attention and become more relevant nationally. And I wonder just how he is received in the black community taking a stance that would probably be seen as a very unpopular.
Whitlock is very well respected.

Howard is not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT