ADVERTISEMENT

Smikle drama

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Renewed twittering all over the place. I hope after tonight's game, possible loss we may be done with this drama. Maybe we should have kept Eatman. What a waste of time. 🤬

Reactions: bac2therac
Loss of Smikle would be very concerning. Hopefully not much more movement into the portal but lots of movement out of the portal to support the incoming talented freshmen.

Renewed twittering all over the place. I hope after tonight's game, possible loss we may be done with this drama. Maybe we should have kept Eatman. What a waste of time. 🤬
Suggest you check the South Carolina State record before bringing his name up again.

So please enlighten us on what’s going on with this student athlete? She is/was?an integral part of this team.

Reactions: pele78
One can only hope she stays
Everyone has an opinion of what is going on,
but only a few know and ( in my opinion) they are honoring confidentiality
rather then divulge information they weren't supposed to

Dang - need a codebreaker to help understand what the heck this tread is saying!
giphy.gif

The fact that the end of the cvs era was an unmitigated clusterf*** is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer…sorry if I’m NOT a cvs votive lighter…
CVS left the building , this is a different clusterf*** that Stringer has no part of.
Dislike CVS all you want, but on this situation , you're barking up the wrong tree

CVS left the building , this is a different clusterf*** that Stringer has no part of.
Dislike CVS all you want, but on this situation , you're barking up the wrong tree
This whole decline of Rutgers women’s BB started withStringer and continued under Tim (1) year. GW has been lax in securing a full roster. The loss of some good talent will not help her next season.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT