ADVERTISEMENT

So what time ya tailgating tomorrow?

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
And whaddaya got planned?

We're planning on cracking our 1st beer at 11, and having kabobfest as our theme. Beef kabobs, veggie kabobs, kitten kabobs, chicken kabobs, puppy kabobs, shrimp kabobs, etc.

11:20 stuffed mushrooms with Italian sausage mozzarella and roasted red peppers. Wings. Steak fajitas. First beer 11:21.

11:30 am. 1st time in forever just burgers and dogs. Just no oomph in my planning this week. It was going to be fresh off the boat lobster and scallops as we're good friends with a fisherman. But last week knock the snot out of me and there was no way in hell I was waiting at the docks with the mood I'm in. I'll be back on my game in a few weeks.

7:30am black lot... Breakfast sandwiches... then lunch will be a seafood boil

715 Blue lot. Doing an homage to the Feast of San Genaro which is going on this week.

Team needs get back to fundamentals (good blocking, solid tackling, crisp routes, etc) so we're going back to burgers & dogs.

11:30 black lot.

2 types of wings. Various apps. Hot dogs. White Castle clones.

So I never got a chance to check back on this thread, too much prep work.

But we made our 11AM target time, and kabobfest went off as planned, except the person bringing the kitten kabobs bagged out at the last minute. Damn her!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT