ADVERTISEMENT

So who is staying up to 3am Friday?

I want and plan to. See if my body complies.

Thinking I'll take a "nap" when putting kids to bed around 9pm (will tell them they can't stay up late because of their soccer tournament the next morning).

Get up around 10:30pm and make a coffee.
See if it lasts.

Honestly, silver lining of the Mets losing is that I can ignore the baseball game.

of course.

results may vary.

melting_face_by_xmanipulationofcoldx_d2y106s-375w-2x.jpg

Reactions: Knight Shift
That's the plan. But I also have a wedding Friday night.

If the drinks are going down easy, it may be tough to keep my eyes open till 3am.

If we are getting blown out then I'm not staying up to see the trainwreck.

I want and plan to. See if my body complies.

Thinking I'll take a "nap" when putting kids to bed around 9pm (will tell them they can't stay up late because of their soccer tournament the next morning).

Get up around 10:30pm and make a coffee.
See if it lasts.

Honestly, silver lining of the Mets losing is that I can ignore the baseball game.
Post your phone number right here, and I will call you every 15 minutes past midnight. We can discuss the pros and cons of McNulty's offense versus what has unfolded in the USC game. Maybe we could make it a live party line podcast with a subscription fee and donate the proceeds to NIL. All of RU's problems will be solved.

It'll be on my DVR and if I fall asleep, I watch the portion I miss. Note if the world series goes extra time, we may not see the 1st quarter unless Fox can air the beginning on another channel like FS1.

I'll probably fall asleep for a bit, then wake up for some of it. Had we been playing better, probably would've done the nap/alarm thing.

Never thought I would say this but I will probably just DVR it and watch Saturday AM. FIS ski season starts in Soelden Austria around 5 AM so I need to be up early. Peacock sucks with the replays so it’s better to watch live. Similar to last year Austria has had a ton of snow already so hopefully the race is not cancelled again this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BossNJ
Yep. No matter how disappointing the past two weeks have been, I will be watching until the bitter end. It will be a tough Saturday as I have to start packing all my tailgate gear in the truck around 6am Saturday morning so we can leave at 7am for our Homecoming Tailgate at the Kutztown University game. Tailgate start is scheduled for 8:30. Daughter goes to KU. Much better with her. My son went to University of Maryland so that called for much different tailgate plannings with the much longer drive. Hahaha.

I inhale CFB and it’s RU so I plan on watching. Last 3-4 Friday nights have had at least one or more close games and fun finishes, never know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT