ADVERTISEMENT

Some Non-Signing Day Good News: Tyler's 5 years cancer free.

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
Okay, waited until the day after Early Signing Day to post this so it didn't detract from the excitement surrounding it. Yesterday, 12/20, was 5 years since Tyler ended chemo. So he's 5 years cancer free. Although this is just a long distance memory for him, and he probably doesn't even realize the significance of the date, it will always be an important anniversary in my mind. He's doing great: currently a freshman at Wayne Hills (if you had told me 25 years ago that I'd have a son going to the HS I graduated from, I'd have said you're crazy), getting good grades and now a member of the swim team.

Fantastic to hear, and a Healthy and Happy New Year to your entire Family!!!!!
watch

Wonderful news Spanky. Happy for Tyler, you and your family. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Holy crap, its been 5 years already?

Overall, just great news Spanky and always helps put things in perspective.

Okay, waited until the day after Early Signing Day to post this so it didn't detract from the excitement surrounding it. Yesterday, 12/20, was 5 years since Tyler ended chemo. So he's 5 years cancer free. Although this is just a long distance memory for him, and he probably doesn't even realize the significance of the date, it will always be an important anniversary in my mind. He's doing great: currently a freshman at Wayne Hills (if you had told me 25 years ago that I'd have a son going to the HS I graduated from, I'd have said you're crazy), getting good grades and now a member of the swim team.
Great to hear this, happy holidays to you and your family!!!!!

Congratulations Spanky to you, Tyler & your entire family. I hope and pray that Tyler will be cancer free for many many more years.

Congratulations Tyler!

Great news. A wonderful Christmas gift. Praying these anniversaries continue for many many more years.

Absolutely wonderful news, Spanky, thanks for sharing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT