ADVERTISEMENT

Some Post-LOI Day good news: Tyler is 6 years cancer free

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
Once again, 12/20 is an anniversary I will always celebrate. Yesterday marks 6 years since the end of Tyler's last chemo cycle. He's now a sophomore in high school, a couple of inches taller than me, still swimming on the swim team and looking forward to learning how to drive. He keeps bugging me to take him out to an empty parking lot on weekends so he can get behind the wheel.

Better than any recruiting news we could get. Best Christmas gift anyone can get. God Bless, Merry Christmas.

Once again, 12/20 is an anniversary I will always celebrate. Yesterday marks 6 years since the end of Tyler's last chemo cycle. He's now a sophomore in high school, a couple of inches taller than me, still swimming on the swim team and looking forward to learning how to drive. He keeps bugging me to take him out to an empty parking lot on weekends so he can get behind the wheel.
So wonderful.A GREAT Pre Christmas Present for You and your Family. I will NEVER stop praying for his well being.

So wonderful.A GREAT Pre Christmas Present for You and your Family. I will NEVER stop praying for his well being.

Great news ! Every time I see your son at your tailgate, I can't help but think of the ordeal he went through, and what your family went through. He is a fine looking young man now, and so fortunate to be as strong and healthy now. A great looking kid, I take it he gets his looks from his mom :-).

Wonderful news for you and your family happy holidays

:smiley:

Congrats to him. Always nice to see him tailgating

Last edited:
Greatest news of all. Puts everything else we talk about into perspective. Happy for your family Spanky.

The BEST present for Christmas. Continued wellness.
Tip - Don't take him to the football lots for driving practice, could be detrimental to passing the test.

Congratulations! Given the tenor of this Board recently, I am so glad to have something to read that makes me smile and which I can happily comment upon.

wonderful!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT