ADVERTISEMENT

10 Years Cancer Free

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
Today marks 10 years since the end of Tyler's last chemo cycle. When I count my blessings this tops the list. Today he's a healthy sophomore in college working his way towards an aerospace engineering degree. I'm currently down in VA visiting him: now that his finals are finished we'll be heading back up to NJ tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. Happy Holidays to all and God Bless!

and wishing tomorrow proves to be #3
Amazing stuff. Its been amazing to be along for the ride...I remember when u first shared about Tyler. I committed to donate platelets as a form of helping (also my parents had cancer so I wanted to give back)....Im approaching my 100th platelet donation...Ty for sharing Tyler's miracle it def puts bounce in my step...Merry Christmas

Today he's a healthy sophomore in college working his way towards an aerospace engineering degree.
If there's any interest on his part, might be worth considering a look at Rutgers' AE program as a transfer. The program/department became standalone several years ago and offers an undergrad AE major, i.e. no longer just a concentration under the ME program. Good luck to him either way.

Today marks 10 years since the end of Tyler's last chemo cycle. When I count my blessings this tops the list. Today he's a healthy sophomore in college working his way towards an aerospace engineering degree. I'm currently down in VA visiting him: now that his finals are finished we'll be heading back up to NJ tomorrow to celebrate Christmas. Happy Holidays to all and God Bless!

Great news Spanky!

Reactions: Jm0513
I remember your posts early in the journey. So happy for Tyler and the rest of the family!

Reactions: BlockR and DirtyRU
That's wonderful, Spanky. Nothing more important than the health of loved ones. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe that it's been 10 years already.

Absolutely wonderful news! -I wish Tyler a long and healthy life, and he certainly sounds like a highly intelligent young man whose future is bright. God bless him.

And Good'Knight...wishing you all the best tomorrow. I'm sure you'll make it 3 in a row. :-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT