• KC

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • TS

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
Lukewarm KC
If SF won it wouldn't bother me
I like the battle of the 7th rounder stars

Got KC at +600 on September 1. So while I don't love either team, I'll be rooting for my wallet.

I got them at +700 in Decemeber.

Doesn't matter what the odds are in August - I'm putting money on KC to win the AFC and the Super Bowl.

Probably Taylor Swift. Lol
Got nothing against Taylor Swift, but came across this on Twitter. Laughed. Not a fan, but from what have heard on radio, etc. the music is not bad. Will never understand the vitriol.

GFCz8obbgAAMQG6

Just rooting for a good game at this point. Really wanted to see the Lions in it. My big concern is whether Taylor can make it there in time from Tokyo. I will be on pins and needles the entire weekend leading up to the game.

Just rooting for a good game at this point. Really wanted to see the Lions in it. My big concern is whether Taylor can make it there in time from Tokyo. I will be on pins and needles the entire weekend leading up to the game.

Since Tokyo Is a 17-hour time difference from Las Vegas she can easily do her show in Tokyo, get on a plane and be back in Vegas by Sunday morning for the Sunday night super Bowl

Reactions: redking
Worst SB possible outside of Cowboys-Chiefs. I'm opting out of it this year.
Matt have a Super Bowl BBQ. Future forecasts has that Sunday at 50 degrees!! Maybe some KC style ribs and brisket. Eat yourself into a food coma and miss the 2nd half with a nap!

Any KC margin of victory would be too small. When the game is over I will buy life insurance, get a vax and listen to chick music. I will declare Isiah Pacheco the next Jim Brown

I love watching Mahomes play quarterback. And I also am rooting for that KC running back from New Jersey. But I won't be too upset if San Francisco wins.
btw, I can't help wondering what the scouts didn't see in Purdy that made him the last pick in the draft in 2022.

I love watching Mahomes play quarterback. And I also am rooting for that KC running back from New Jersey. But I won't be too upset if San Francisco wins.
btw, I can't help wondering what the scouts didn't see in Purdy that made him the last pick in the draft in 2022.
Scouts have difficulty translating talent from one level to the next, judging from the number of flameouts at QB in the last few years. And Shanahan's system maximizes what he does well.

At the moment, Taylor has more than half the votes of one of the teams actually playing in the game. How great is that? My faith in humanity has been restored. 😃

Scouts have difficulty translating talent from one level to the next, judging from the number of flameouts at QB in the last few years. And Shanahan's system maximizes what he does well.
Yeah...I know.
But this guy was picked LAST.
Mr. Irrelevant. That's a whole lot of wrong.

I really don't like either team. Pops as been showcasing Rutgers though, but one of my favorite players ever is Bash- and then we have Ryan on SF too.

Tough call- want all of our guys to do well though.

Reactions: Kbee3
Got nothing against Taylor Swift, but came across this on Twitter. Laughed. Not a fan, but from what have heard on radio, etc. the music is not bad. Will never understand the vitriol.

GFCz8obbgAAMQG6
At least some of the vitriol is political. Will say nothing further, lest this thread (and me with it) be banished to the CE Board. But for further reading, please see the last page or two on this thread:
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-nfl-2023-24-playoff-games-thread.265589/

Dang! I'm probably only get to watch half the game. I've got a Samsung (very) smart TV and have Taylor Swift "BLOCKED"

Dang! I'm probably only get to watch half the game. I've got a Samsung (very) smart TV and have Taylor Swift "BLOCKED"
You'll miss 25 seconds of the game. That's the average she has been on TV during a Chiefs game when she is there. Colin Cowherd broke it down today. Only one game she was on a minute total. All sports show celebrities at big events. Billy Crystal at Yankee events. Spike Lee at Knicks games. Jack Nicholson at Lakers games. Tons of people at Dodger games. Never heard anyone complaining about them. Why is she different. She's not. They just like showing celebrities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT