Super Bowl: who you rooting for?

• SF

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • KC

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • TS

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
You'll miss 25 seconds of the game. That's the average she has been on TV during a Chiefs game when she is there. Colin Cowherd broke it down today. Only one game she was on a minute total. All sports show celebrities at big events. Billy Crystal at Yankee events. Spike Lee at Knicks games. Jack Nicholson at Lakers games. Tons of people at Dodger games. Never heard anyone complaining about them. Why is she different. She's not. They just like showing celebrities.

Take your point that it's a miniute or less but it's not quite the same. Lee and Nicholson (still?) were court side. They were unavoidable. Don't remember Crystal getting that much play.

Take your point that it's a miniute or less but it's not quite the same. Lee and Nicholson (still?) were court side. They were unavoidable. Don't remember Crystal getting that much play.
No your wrong. It's the same. They would do closeups during down times. Not just glances. Especially Lee. He dominated views before and after commercials including his trash talk to the opponents players during the time out. Billy Crystal wasn't seen in the normal camera views as were many, many others.
In all cases, including Swift nobody missed a second of any game. Why complain? This is coming from a guy who can't name one Swift song or a single line in her music.

Weird how Taylor Swift has dominated the Super Bowl talk. At least they won't be showing Jimmy Jones or Robert Kraft.

Reactions: Kbee3
Pops has a ring already. I'm rooting for the two Rutgers guys on the 49ers

After watching Quarterback on Netflix not sure how anyone not a KC fan can root for Mahomes and his annoying wife.

I really wanted to see a Buffalo vs Detroit game. Picking a team now would just be by default of who I could care less for. So, I want Pacheco to get his check for winning it and maybe get some chip and dip commercials out of it.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
I really wanted to see a Buffalo vs Detroit game. Picking a team now would just be by default of who I could care less for. So, I want Pacheco to get his check for winning it and maybe get some chip and dip commercials out of it.
I love Bash and his family- though he just signed a decent contract with at least enough guaranteed money to put him in a good place in life- Logan has made about 60 mil in his career- IP is still on a rookie contract and these playoff checks actually make a big difference in his life and he place the position with the shortest lifecycle.

I'm with you on the Bills and Lions.

Reactions: koleszar
Weird how Taylor Swift has dominated the Super Bowl talk. At least they won't be showing Jimmy Jones or Robert Kraft.

Airlines are naming Super Bowl Flights after Swift songs and albums.
As they say in marketing classes - nice to have a "horse to ride."

After watching Quarterback on Netflix not sure how anyone not a KC fan can root for Mahomes and his annoying wife.
Actually, in part, it's because of that miniseries that I'm rooting for KC. Yes, Mahomes and his wife are pretty annoying at times.

But if you admire once in a generation talent plus a strong commitment to excellence, it's hard not to root for him. And it's super easy to enjoy his on-field performances while ignoring the irritating aspects of his personality.

Best thing for me, from that series, is how Andy Reid lets the players work out new and creative plays that actually get called during games. I don't know how prevalent that is among NFL coaches. But it seems brilliant to me in terms of encouraging an ownership attitude by the players.

Got nothing against Taylor Swift, but came across this on Twitter. Laughed. Not a fan, but from what have heard on radio, etc. the music is not bad. Will never understand the vitriol.

GFCz8obbgAAMQG6
I actually like her stuff. The stuff online is just crap folks want to throw out there to rile others. Another reason to ignore most of social media except the actual sports.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I love Bash and his family- though he just signed a decent contract with at least enough guaranteed money to put him in a good place in life- Logan has made about 60 mil in his career- IP is still on a rookie contract and these playoff checks actually make a big difference in his life and he place the position with the shortest lifecycle.
Hoping SJD gets more run against KC. He got a lot of run against GB, but not much against Detroit. He didn't seem as strong compared to his first few years. Not sure if in injury has slowed him. Ryan has played well in clutch situations and was the first person to make contact on the Detroit RB when SF got the stop by the goal line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT