ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano enters the Portal

Why does everyone think Reece Humphrey was the reason why Suriano left Rutgers. Maybe Suriano wants a new home. Maybe he thinks Rutgers doesn't have the training partners for him.
I'm shocked it's not ASU. The family likes Molinaro. If OSU becomes the school of choice how funny is that. Everyone blames Nato and Humphrey for him leaving and he goes to the school they wrestled for.
I wish Nick good luck.

Bill if it's OSU he will wrestle 133. Heinselman should be the starter at 125. 133 has been the weaker weight class for the team. Let's see if Sea Bass makes 133. I hope Sea Bass gets his exemption.

Why does everyone think Reece Humphrey was the reason why Suriano left Rutgers. Maybe Suriano wants a new home. Maybe he thinks Rutgers doesn't have the training partners for him.
I'm shocked it's not ASU. The family likes Molinaro. If OSU becomes the school of choice how funny is that. Everyone blames Nato and Humphrey for him leaving and he goes to the school they wrestled for.
I wish Nick good luck.
Why does everyone think that Reece Humphreys was a reason why Suriano left? Bob Suriano basically told Goody to go F' himself, because Nato got invited to train at the same Club as Suriano, when they were at the same weight for the Olympics. Suriano has Seabass, Alvarez, and a bunch of other guys that are some of the best training partners in the country. These are equal to the training partners that he had when he first came in. So that's a lousy excuse. If he does go to Ohio State, then that was a real scumbag move. I've heard from several sources it's going to be a ASU. He has Perry as a coach to train with , and there's a pipeline for MMA training, which is something he's always wanted to do. I differ from everybody else. I don't care if he won a national championship for our team. He turned his back on a staff that took him in, even after he snubbed us with Penn State. He was never a team player, trained how he wanted to do, and demanded preferential treatment. Did his training techniques work? Obviously yes, but that does not discount the fact that he has absolutely zero loyalty!

Last edited:
Crackers
Glad he won a NC when here but there was no communication with them when they went to ASU. Common courtesy would have dictated “we will not be back or will not wrestle for RU in 2020-1. Thanks and see ya.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Bill, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm not one to dictate or give advice on courtesy, but I'm nothing like Bob suriano. I think the guys a class A,filthy mouth, scumbag. Let's be clear his son Nick is a tremendous wrestler and athlete but is definitely weird with his Gladiator speeches. He talks about himself in second and third person. I think he's been so pushed and sheltered that he can't think for himself. He's almost weird like some of these home-schooled kids. Anyway, onward! Let's get our boys in shape, and hopefully a couple of the lighter-weight guys can get their heads together, and we can get back in the top 10. By the way I hope your wife is doing well.

Thanks Crackers. My wife continues to decline and is now 100% wheelchair bound which is heartbreaking and devastating to watch even with a 24/7 aide to help me. She used to come with me to watch RU wrestling practice at times and even though her memory was failing, all of those kids treated her like their mom. They would come up to her on the bench in the dungeon and hug and kiss her. These kids are the best!

Can someone interpret that? Does that mean ASU as it said Phoenix. I have heard he is going to PSU, OSU or ASU. Good luck Nick on your decision.

Can someone interpret that? Does that mean ASU as it said Phoenix. I have heard he is going to PSU, OSU or ASU. Good luck Nick on your decision.
We have no idea but also heard those destinations. We'll know when he announces. I'm still confused how he's immediately eligible and doesn't have to sit out a year because he already transferred once and took advantage of the 1 time transfer exception. Is there something different for grad transfers or does the new rule ignore a prior transfer?

Is his father making an impact out in Arizona?
If he is,it's not a good one. I've met some real raging A holes in my lifetime but Bob Suriano is on a whole other level. So confrontational with everything. I'm surprised nobody's knocked him clean out. I always loved when he was yelling at John Smith at the end of Nicks match. I would have paid to see John Smith tear him a new sphincter

Thanks Crackers. My wife continues to decline and is now 100% wheelchair bound which is heartbreaking and devastating to watch even with a 24/7 aide to help me. She used to come with me to watch RU wrestling practice at times and even though her memory was failing, all of those kids treated her like their mom. They would come up to her on the bench in the dungeon and hug and kiss her. These kids are the best!
Thoughts and prayers for your wife and yourself and entire family. Love hearing that the athletes there at Rutgers treat her so well. Warmed my heart...

Specifically some of the kids like Anthony Ashnault, Anthony Perrotti. Nick Gravina, the Van Brill boys, Peter Lipari and Zach Firestone stood out caring for her and talking, hugging and kissing her. It was incredible to watch these young men. By way Crackers, I had heard Perry was partying and may have given Nick Suriano Covid out at ASU training for the Olympic Trials.

Specifically some of the kids like Anthony Ashnault, Anthony Perrotti. Nick Gravina, the Van Brill boys, Peter Lipari and Zach Firestone stood out caring for her and talking, hugging and kissing her. It was incredible to watch these young men. By way Crackers, I had heard Perry was partying and may have given Nick Suriano Covid out at ASU training for the Olympic Trials.
Maybe he will get pissed at Perry for ruining his Olympic shot and come back to RU lol

Everyone has pretty much moved on by now. Great wrestler but good luck with Bob Suriano. Not exactly the melt down you were expecting when you posted this, huh?
Just posting it in the Suriano thread. I figured if there wasn’t interest, there wouldn’t be a thread. I don’t see it working unless he wanted to go down to 125, but who knows…

Just posting it in the Suriano thread. I figured if there wasn’t interest, there wouldn’t be a thread. I don’t see it working unless he wanted to go down to 125, but who knows…
Shall we rehash what you said on the psu wrestling dysfunctional board? What was it again, something about Rutgers board and melting down after posting this? Could that possibly be an ulterior motive? You can slink away now back to your hole.

Shall we rehash what you said on the psu wrestling dysfunctional board? What was it again, something about Rutgers board and melting down after posting this? Could that possibly be an ulterior motive? You can slink away now back to your hole.
I posted “I couldn’t help it… shared the tweet to the other boards. It’s a slow Friday ;-)
Edit: Left it up on the RU board, deleted it from HR. I don’t want to be tempted to keep checking back in”

HR is a cesspool, I figured here it might get actual conversation. If you have no interest, so be it

I would not doubt it one bit. That solves Carl’s 125 problem if he wants to beat Iowa

Came here to post the second tweet. My bet is ASU, where he can call his weight. With RBY at 133, it only made sense if he could go down to 125. I still hope he goes 125 to take on Spencer, but my money is on 133 again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT