ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano - In Depth Interview on Flo

That pretty much sums up the kid's growth into a man. Great discussion and he threw no mud at PSU or the coaches or team. All the interviews with Gravina, JVB, Scott Del and Pagano were great.

Great discussion and he threw no mud at PSU or the coaches or team. .

Why would he? They recruited, trained and gave Nick every opportunity to be successful. He left them not the other way around.

What “mud” would he throw at the team? Too many champions in one lineup or some other thing we can speculate about?

At this point, be happy you got him but please stop worrying about PSU. We moved on. So should you

Last edited:
Why would he? They recruited, trained and gave Nick every opportunity to be successful. He left them not the other way around.

What “mud” would he throw at the team? Too many champions in one lineup or some other thing we can speculate about?

At this point, be happy you got him but please stop worrying about PSU. We moved on. So should you

th

Reactions: KidDagger
Boy you guys are sensitive so I guess it is a sin to make a comment about Suriano and PSU anymore.

Rutgers is my 2nd favorite team so no hate on RU. You in particular threw a lot of unsubstantiated hate/non proven things at Cael and PSU and personally don’t think any of that is necessary.

Suriano is at RU now. I’ll be rooting for him. That being said no reason to hate on PSU or try to tarnish a great coach and program like PSU wrestling

Rutgers is my 2nd favorite team so no hate on RU. You in particular threw a lot of unsubstantiated hate/non proven things at Cael and PSU and personally don’t think any of that is necessary.

Suriano is at RU now. I’ll be rooting for him. That being said no reason to hate on PSU or try to tarnish a great coach and program like PSU wrestling

I agree, as much an RU fan as a I am, i subscribe to the BTN plus premium to see all teams for $15 instead of the 10 for just RU. I enjoy watching Bo Nickal, Retherford and the others, as well as the great wrestlers on Ohio St, Mich, Iowa etc. We may root against a particular team, but rarely root against a particular kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT