ADVERTISEMENT

Taking time off

I am 40 and have been following RU hard since 1999. Seasons in SEC 124 row 12 from 2001 to 2014

I am so blessed to have 3 kids aged 6, not quite 5 and not quite 3 yet to keep me on soccer, football, baseball, lacrosse and field hockey fields for the next 15yrs and away from this misery.

The New York City, the shore, the stock pile of recruiting in the back yard and the money around the tri state area, yet we suck and shit bag Penn F*cking State 8hrs away in the middle of God Damn nowhere involved in a pedophile ring, is on a course to win the national championship.

Thank God I had kids to take me away from this shit. I only saw the score and read about the final 30 seconds. I couldn't imagine sitting though it today.

Reactions: D1ESEL44
its a pipe dream that RU will ever truly compete for championships in the Big 10. I often think it might have been better to have happy crowds of 40K going 9-3 in the AAC every year....people like to watch winners not losers and RU is just not losing, they are Shea level bad. Next week there will be really bad attendance for Morgan State, tough to build a fanbase losing 11 in a row and half of those games are the 45-0 variety. More of the same coming this year

Been a RU fan since 2006
I Flew in for this game, and have a plane ticket and hotel for Purdue game.. I been doing this for 3years just to continue to watch a team lose. I'm done! Canceling my Big Ten subscription.
My fiancé is a NC State grad, guess I'll go to the other side and stop dragging her to RU games

I thought about taking a impromptu trip up to see a game. That thought it all but gone now.

Rutgers could give 10 tickets away to each season ticket holder, and it wouldn't help. You'll see under 30,000 through the turnstiles next week.

Imagine how I feel. I bet money on this pathetic team. Said if they loss today- I was done watching untill Jonathan Lewis Junior yr. I won't miss much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT