ADVERTISEMENT

Technical Foul

This. I thought they let both teams play for the most part with a handful of crappy calls thrown in.

Fair and accurate summary

RU fans can’t complain - they let us get away with a LOT of contact but there were a few comically bad calls. The moving screen on ogbole (where the wisky player threw himself into ogbole and flopped) was a laughably bad call

What I don't like is the huge asst coach from PSU was screaming in the refs face every time out and on the court, like 7 feet on during play but the ref told our assts to sit down. Yesterday their asst got up and rab on the court while ours have to sit. That's on our home court.

I thought we were more aggressive on D yesterday but the foul disparity was bad. I though PSU was the more aggressive team last home game and they did get a lot of fouls called but we missed out FT's and everything else that game.

I get pissed at refs in the moment but when it's over it over. They have a tough job to do but some of them do like to play god and teach lessons which is not their job.

Bald ref was awful. He even had a long standing fan and his son thrown out of my section (112) for heckling him (no profanity); and smiled while he did it. It wasn’t right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT