ADVERTISEMENT

Football Television For Syracuse Game

The game will be exclusively on ACCNetwork 2pm.

No, BTN or MSG or SportsChannel or another channel will show the game.

Prepare now if you do not get this channel or look to see if you do.

why dis networks making peeps gone to bars to watch game? stupid........

aint a bit fair for folks like me. no cable just what I catch unless da joint next door offer to me

None of these FireStick/HULU/YouTube/Apps/Stirr is going to help us see the start of the game if, I mean when, the first game goes later than 3 hours...........

correct?
I wouldn't say that but I can't be sure. I posted above and in one of the other threads that there are a bunch of ESPN3 tiles and ACCXN tiles through the ESPN app and YouTube TV has access to those. I tested it out the other day.

It's an assumption on my part but I'm guessing (and hoping) that one of the ESPN3s or ACCXNs or ESPN News (which is the easiest to get to as you don't need the ESPN app for that) should show RU/Syracuse on time even if the prior game runs over on the main ACCN. Like I said can't know for sure but it's reasonable to think that one of these avenues will show our game on time.

“If the previous game on ACC Network runs long, Rutgers-Syracuse will start on ACCN Extra.”

So no ESPN News to bail us out at the start and since fubo doesn’t even have ACCN Extra in any of its Sports packages, it will be WCTC over my Audacy app for Q1. Dumb.
Don't assume you don't have access to ACCXN. I'd guess anyone who has access to the ACCN would also have access to ACCXN through the ESPN app. When you get a chance take a look and check.

Quick look up and FuboTV says it does.

Can I also watch SEC Network +(Alternate) and ACC Network Extra (Alternate)?

Yes! If your subscription includes SEC Network and/or ACC Network, you can access these channels using your fuboTV login and password.

SEC Network + and ACC Network Extra are alternate feeds for SEC Network and ACC Network respectively.

These channels streams some additional exclusive content from the SEC and ACC and are used to air additional games when there are multiple games on at the same time.

These events will not show up in your fuboTV guide, so be sure to check the SEC Network + and ACC Network Extra schedules if you don't see the games or events you're looking for on fubo.

Absolutely ridiculous that a NJ team plays a NY team on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and most people in NJ won’t be able to watch on tv.

everyone can blame Comcast all they want, (and no one hates Comcast or AT&T more than I), but this isn't just on Comcast, it's more so on Disney/ESPN and the ACC.

that said, the real ones to blame are your congressmen and senators who allow for the forced bundle anti competitive collusion insanity that should absolutely be illegal due to it's anti competitive collusion corruption.

when you go to the market, you don't have to buy bread, hamburger, apples, ice cream, hand lotion, and 60 other products, just to be allowed to buy a gal of milk.

what's essentially a public utility, (and used to be treated as such), shouldn't be hijacked by monopolistic corrupt practices, yet absolutely has been.

that said, Comcast/NBC absolutely is a big player in the monopolistic corrupt practices, along with Disney.

wake up everybody. your cable/satellite bill should not be what it is, or anything remotely close.

Thomas Jefferson, A Nation of Sheep will have a Government of Wolves​

Reactions: Block R and DirtyRU
Don't assume you don't have access to ACCXN. I'd guess anyone who has access to the ACCN would also have access to ACCXN through the ESPN app. When you get a chance take a look and check.

Quick look up and FuboTV says it does.

Can I also watch SEC Network +(Alternate) and ACC Network Extra (Alternate)?

Yes! If your subscription includes SEC Network and/or ACC Network, you can access these channels using your fuboTV login and password.

SEC Network + and ACC Network Extra are alternate feeds for SEC Network and ACC Network respectively.

These channels streams some additional exclusive content from the SEC and ACC and are used to air additional games when there are multiple games on at the same time.

These events will not show up in your fuboTV guide, so be sure to check the SEC Network + and ACC Network Extra schedules if you don't see the games or events you're looking for on fubo.

Great, thanks. I guess they kick in and appear on the guide as needed.

I don’t think it’ll show up in your guide. I think you need to use the ESPN app to get it. It’s the same for YouTube tv.
That's a problem then. It makes Comcast my TV provider by default in the ESPN app since it detects I'm using Comcast for my internet connection (which I have no choice since Verizon didn't run fiber into my township). So I can't choose fubo as my TV provider within the app.

I don’t think it’ll show up in your guide. I think you need to use the ESPN app to get it. It’s the same for YouTube tv.
I downloaded the espn app to my smart TV . I searched for Syracuse (it’s their conference network) and the game is listed for Saturday, so I am assuming it will work. Needed to authenticate with cable subscription and I am a YouTube TV person. Thanks to those who suggested it.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
That's a problem then. It makes Comcast my TV provider by default in the ESPN app since it detects I'm using Comcast for my internet connection (which I have no choice since Verizon didn't run fiber into my township). So I can't choose fubo as my TV provider within the app.
Still should work. Logout in the espn app and log back in as Fubo subscriber. I’m a fios subscriber for internet but has nothing to do with logging into any of these apps like Fox Sports or ESPN etc..I use my youtube tv credentials for all of them has nothing to do with fios.

That link from Fubo I posted above gives you the steps. I’ve copied it here.

How do I watch SEC Network +, and ACC Network Extra?

Select the device you want to watch on below:

Browser

1. Go to espn.com/watch
  2. Select the event you want to watch
  3. You will be prompted to choose your TV provider. Search for and select fuboTV.
  4. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
Phone/Tablet

1. Open the ESPN app
  2. Tap the settings cog in the top right
  3. Tap Manage TV Provider
  4. Search for and select fuboTV
  5. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
  6. Exit the settings menu and select the event you want to watch
Amazon Fire TV/Android TV/Apple TV/Roku/Samsung/XBOX One

1. Open the ESPN app
  2. Select the settings cog in the top right
  3. Select Account Information (skip this step on Apple TV)
  4. Tap TV Provider
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to visit espn.com/activate to finish logging in with your TV Provider (on Apple TV, you'll need to first select Other Providers from the list of options)
  6. Enter the displayed activation code
  7. Search for and select fuboTV from the Choose Provider page
  8. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
  9. Return to the app on your device and select the event you want to watch

Still should work. Logout in the espn app and log back in as Fubo subscriber. I’m a fios subscriber for internet but has nothing to do with logging into any of these apps like Fox Sports or ESPN etc..I use my youtube tv credentials for all of them has nothing to do with fios.

That link from Fubo I posted above gives you the steps. I’ve copied it here.

How do I watch SEC Network +, and ACC Network Extra?

Select the device you want to watch on below:

Browser

1. Go to espn.com/watch
  2. Select the event you want to watch
  3. You will be prompted to choose your TV provider. Search for and select fuboTV.
  4. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
Phone/Tablet

1. Open the ESPN app
  2. Tap the settings cog in the top right
  3. Tap Manage TV Provider
  4. Search for and select fuboTV
  5. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
  6. Exit the settings menu and select the event you want to watch
Amazon Fire TV/Android TV/Apple TV/Roku/Samsung/XBOX One

1. Open the ESPN app
  2. Select the settings cog in the top right
  3. Select Account Information (skip this step on Apple TV)
  4. Tap TV Provider
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to visit espn.com/activate to finish logging in with your TV Provider (on Apple TV, you'll need to first select Other Providers from the list of options)
  6. Enter the displayed activation code
  7. Search for and select fuboTV from the Choose Provider page
  8. Enter your fuboTV email and password, then click Sign In With Email
  9. Return to the app on your device and select the event you want to watch
It mattered. The ESPN app would let me sign out of Comcast/Xfinity as my TV provider but when I would go back to pick a different one, it would either immediately choose C/X for me if I was on my wifi or if I switched to cellular data on my phone, it would take me only to the C/X sign in screen. The browser within the ESPN app would not let me go anywhere else to choose fubo.

But I figured out a workaround - uninstall the ESPN app, reinstall it while using cellular data, go to TV provider selection, choose fubo, turn my wifi back on (because fubo blocked me when I tried to sign onto my fubo account using cell data) and log into fubo account. Along the way, I also told the app NOT to access my local network, assuming it would ID C/X as my provider again.

I'm now a fubo customer to the ESPN app (well, until Tuesday night when I cancel my trial 🙂).

It mattered. The ESPN app would let me sign out of Comcast/Xfinity as my TV provider but when I would go back to pick a different one, it would either immediately choose C/X for me if I was on my wifi or if I switched to cellular data on my phone, it would take me only to the C/X sign in screen. The browser within the ESPN app would not let me go anywhere else to choose fubo.

But I figured out a workaround - uninstall the ESPN app, reinstall it while using cellular data, go to TV provider selection, choose fubo, turn my wifi back on (because fubo blocked me when I tried to sign onto my fubo account using cell data) and log into fubo account. Along the way, I also told the app NOT to access my local network, assuming it would ID C/X as my provider again.

I'm now a fubo customer to the ESPN app (well, until Tuesday night when I cancel my trial 🙂).
That’s strange. I sometimes get prompts for logging in as a fios customer (which I used to be for tv but not anymore only internet now) but I just say no to those prompts and then login as a YouTube tv subscriber.

Anyhow glad you found a work around.

That’s strange. I sometimes get prompts for logging in as a fios customer (which I used to be for tv but not anymore only internet now) but I just say no to those prompts and then login as a YouTube tv subscriber.

Anyhow glad you found a work around.
I think on my initial install of the ESPN app, I gave it access to my network unknowingly. Then it used that automatically to identify my TV provider so that I couldn't choose otherwise.

For those who have ACCN on their systems and are concerned about missing the start because of a probable overrun of the 11AM game. 2 options

ACCNX is like BTN+ it is a digital network. It is NOT an overflow channel. At 2PM on Sat, ACCNX is showing Middle Tenn @ Va Tech.

Watch ESPN for those connected by cable/satellite there's a separate listing for the RU game. (watch on your computer)

ESPN app
for those streaming there's has a separate listing for the RU game.

Both of these options require sign in from a provider that carries ACCN.

Once the 11AM game ends, RU game will appear on regular ACCN channel

For those whose systems don't carry ACCN

You need to trial sign up with a digital provider and then USE IT to sign in for ESPN app. If you don't you'll still miss the start.
or
Hope that ESPN News carries the start of the game (not likely) . Even if that did happen, you would still need an access route to ACCN for the remainder of the game.

E-yOAKkXEAAdo-q

E-yOAKkXEAAdo-q
Crap - Comcast not showing anywhere ......

If this is what the ACC Negotiated, kinda serves them right to get screwed on GOR. No one gives a crap about the ACC enough to pay the carriage fees.

I have Optimum and get BTN but don't normally get ACC nor SEC networks with the package I'm paying for.

However, last week I bought a Samsung TV with their Samsung TV app. To my great surprise, both the ACC and Pac12 networks are on the Samsung app for free (at least for now).
I think you have to sign in with your provider. If your provider and plan have ACCNetwork you are set. If not, it'll be 'no go'.

Took me under 10 mins to sign up thru my phone that sent approval to smart tv

Samsung tv
Find my apps
Find you tube tv
Follow directions
Sign on thru phone
Made up google email

onky got a little irritated once for a few seconds

Took me under 10 mins to sign up thru my phone that sent approval to smart tv

Samsung tv
Find my apps
Find you tube tv
Follow directions
Sign on thru phone
Made up google email

onky got a little irritated once for a few seconds
Also in case it starts late you’ll need to use the espn app instead temporarily using your YouTube tv credentials. It will be on one of the ACCXN tiles.

You can always go back to YouTube tv once the game starts on the main ACCN whenever that is.

Reactions: Block R and DirtyRU
Based on Rankings and Sargain it should be higher on RU .

Also in case it starts late you’ll need to use the espn app instead temporarily using your YouTube tv credentials. It will be on one of the ACCXN tiles.

You can always go back to YouTube tv once the game starts on the main ACCN whenever that is.
Just added espn app
Found espn on tv
When asking for provider I typed in YouTube tv as provider
Good to go

DO IT tonight !!!
Do it first thing in the morning , don’t wait until 1:50pm tomorrow to do it

I use Sling but the don’t have our game on any of the BTN or ACCN channels. Hoping that it is wrong and accn picks up the local game tomorrow

I really hate this. it sucks that i can't watch this without signing up for something that I will never use again.

None of these FireStick/HULU/YouTube/Apps/Stirr is going to help us see the start of the game if, I mean when, the first game goes later than 3 hours...........

correct?
Mrs Screw, Was flipping around last night and came up with the game on ESPN+. This could be an option. Not sure but I'm going to give it a try if this Illinois game runs past 2

Reactions: MrsScrew
Mrs Screw, Was flipping around last night and came up with the game on ESPN+. This could be an option. Not sure but I'm going to give it a try if this Illinois game runs past 2

I signed up for it last night and the bar we are watching at has the ability to stream...so 🙏🤞🙏🤞

So yes or no to the start of the game being available on ESPN news until the first game finishes on the ACC Network?

Sorry just realized there is a separate thread on this question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT