ADVERTISEMENT

Tell Caleb to Shut Up

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Last two games he's received 2 T's. Seems like Pike had him riding the bench again in an effort to get Caleb to focus on the big picture.

He needs to be on the court, not riding the bench because he's been T'ed up.

GO RU

MO

Yes. Thinking same thing. We need him out there. He is looking mire and more like a huge find.

It could be a coincidence that he got T’d up in two consecutive games, but otherwise I agree. The first one I thought was for “flexing” which seemed kinda petty by the ref. This one was likely for using a bad word around the ref. Either way I hope he maintains self control and stays on the court.

It could be a coincidence that he got T’d up in two consecutive games, but otherwise I agree. The first one I thought was for “flexing” which seemed kinda petty by the ref. This one was likely for using a bad word around the ref. Either way I hope he maintains self control and stays on the court.

In the postgame recap they asked what he said for that first T, and he said "And One!"... to which the hosts joked that that was a "cleaned up" version of what he said. Throw a couple choice expletives in there and aim it at the ref, who hadn't actually called a foul, and that ref could have easily felt like he was being cursed at.

For last night's T, he was called for a foul and then said something to the ref, who immediately T'ed him up.

He definitely needs to clean that up, because he won't get any benefit of the doubt from here on out from other refs.

These officials in all sports have been out of control for a long time. They are not Gods & the players are not automatons. Passion is a part of all sports & should be. The refs need to find the tin ears that they had in my day.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT