ADVERTISEMENT

Terps and Locksley new contract

I keep thinking this guy isn’t a threat to us and then I realize he’s 3-0 at rutgers/high point/shi stadium. With two blowout wins.

So, now Schiano is (tied for) the lowest-paid coach in the conference.

I imagine that - with a good year in 2022 or 2023, Schiano - will want to renegotiate his contract (or, at least have the ammunition to do so).

Reactions: Knight Shift

I imagine that - with a good year in 2022 or 2023, Schiano - will want to renegotiate his contract (or, at least have the ammunition to do so).
Greg may be best off to wait until after 2023...this upcoming year is most likely going to be a slight step backward. Not his fault. Though, it also has a chance to be a huge step forward.
But this will be my measuring stick. It GW is starting and playing like a guy that will be first round NFL and turn around a program on his shoulders, he get's a huge extension. If GW is not that guy- I let him go. It is that simple- love what he has brought back to us but the lack of recruiting QB's just to kiss GW's ass- that is going to be his measuring stick for me.

I keep thinking this guy isn’t a threat to us and then I realize he’s 3-0 at rutgers/high point/shi stadium. With two blowout wins.
I thought he is 1-1 against Schiano? Schiano beat him in 2020 in OT (27-24 @ Maryland). Schiano has the ability to beat Locksley consistently. The other victories came against Ash.

Reactions: RUskoolie
Maryland has a quarterback that can complete passes downfield and Rutgers has no pass rush.

Let's hope that this problem comes to fruition. Hopefully Schiano's excellent results leave Rutgers with no choice but to give him a raise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT