ADVERTISEMENT

Terry’s Top 20: Over/Under on Every Team

Love being slept on but Foy as usual knows nothing outside of following 3 teams.

There is no chance we are only favored in 3 games. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

Reactions: Wagram97
That is a know nothing comment. We will likely be favored over Lehigh, SBU, Detroit Mercy, Hofstra, UMass and OSU. I can see us being a slight road dogs to Loyola but just as likely that we are favored. They could easily start 0-3 after a tough opening slate of Gtown, Hopkins and Maryland. If we are going in 3-0 or 2-1 we would likely be favored.

I read that to say that Rutgers would only be a HEAVY favorite in 3 games. Right now I would not make anyone a HEAVY favorite in a B1G vs. B1G game. Add to that Army, Loyola, Princeton and UMass as not HEAVY favorite games and he's not too far off. Of course I don't see him as adding that qualifier to any other team.

Keep in mind Terry doesn't even have us in his top 20. Just adding RU as a "bonus." Whatever.

Guy has no idea. One thing about lacrosse, it really needs better media. It's got the same yokels opining on little knowledge.

I don't trust the media hacks. I do trust my own eyes, having seen the last scrimmage. We have some big, physical kids. If the defense meshes by the time we hit the B1G schedule, we could be a force to contend with. All in all, this is a far better team than the experts think.

I agree. Almost always Brecht teams are playing their best ball at the end of the season. Last season was an anomaly and directly related to an injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT