ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-IOWA PREDICTION THREAD

13-10 RU. I would start Johnny at QB and let him pass. In his freshman year he passed for over 850 yards so he can pass as he showed in Wagner game. He is calm, cool and won’t panic. He helps our RBs because he is also threat to run. Has to be much better than what we saw in Temple game. Try it for 1st quarter and go from there. IMHO he is the best player on the team.

13-10 RU. I would start Johnny at QB and let him pass. In his freshman year he passed for over 850 yards so he can pass as he showed in Wagner game. He is calm, cool and won’t panic. He helps our RBs because he is also threat to run. Has to be much better than what we saw in Temple game. Try it for 1st quarter and go from there. IMHO he is the best player on the team.
If Vedral and Wimsatt can’t go, he will definitely have a bigger role.

If vedral and Wimsatt are available along with Simon and Langan Rutgers 24-Iowa 23. I suspect we will see a few plays from Youngblood, AC , Rochelle at QB.

Kick FG whenever over the 50, except inside the 10: Rutgers 18. Iowa 17

I didn’t make a prediction for Temple because I really believed the fanbase wasn’t focused enough. Not a problem this week. Schiano and the team toss multiple monkeys and albatrosses off our necks and get the outright win. RU 33-31 over Iowa. Big Ten home loss streak - broken. Winless against Iowa - broken. Red Team!

Iowa 24-7

Defense is spitting sparks for a while, but Rutgers offense tires them out. Rutgers scores a garbage TD against backups.

Reactions: FastMJ
Gavin eRUPPs. Our walk on throws for a late TD.

RU 10
Iowa 7

We win 9-7
The last FG was kicked too close but bounces of the bar and goes through in the closing minute.

After numerous fans interrupting and running the field to score touchdowns on both sides before getting tackled by security Rutgers manages to use that as motivation to win by a safety

Reactions: Local Shill
RU - 17
Crabapple Cove - 13
Uhhhh yea. I'll be that guy. Crabapple Cove is in Maine. Ottumwa is in Iowa. And Riverside IA Future birthplace of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

The Voyage Home is just what Rutgers needs.

Rutgers 19
Iowa 17

Reactions: Lerxst72
Uhhhh yea. I'll be that guy. Crabapple Cove is in Maine. Ottumwa is in Iowa. And Riverside IA Future birthplace of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

The Voyage Home is just what Rutgers needs.

Rutgers 19
Iowa 17
You missed his point. Crabapple Cove is in Maine but is also the hometown of Hawkeye Pierce.

p.s. I've actually been to Riverside, IA .

Crowd rocking.
Noah Vedral comes in an throws to the Tight ends over the middle all day. Simon with some launches to Cruikshank who’s faster than anyone on Iowa.

RU 28
Iowa 7

20-14 RU. Last weekend I sat a couple rows back from the bench, the team looked flat as if they didn’t care and were probably focused on this game instead. Hope they come ready to play this weekend.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
We win with a couple of key plays on special teams. Otherwise it's a punt-a-thon with a raucous crowd.

Rutgers 19
Iowa 14

Think some are underestimating Iowa’s D. If we are one dimensional, don’t think we’ll score more than 6 points.

I think their oline is very bad. This will be a magnificently disgusting punt fest and I cant wait. It will be hard to score on their Defense but our Defense should be hard for them to score on as well.

Rutgers 14 Iowa 10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT