ADVERTISEMENT

B1G QB in Portal- Deacon Hill from Iowa

Another Iowa side-eye: Terps hire Brian Ferentz as "offensive analyst."

https://247sports.com/college/maryl...-big-ten-name-in-alabama-like-role-231040492/
Maryland plays Iowa next year. I remain convinced hires like this for an off-field analyst role are purely for spying purposes for one game. You get paid to come in and tell Maryland everything Kirk Ferentz does for game prep, defensive schemes, strategies, what they practice, etc.

NW hired Sean Gleason last year when they played us. I'm sure we've done this at some point too.

Just imagine being so bad you get fired from your job, then have a competitor throw you $100K just to tell them everything you know about your old employer / boss. All on the taxpayer's dime!

Maryland plays Iowa next year. I remain convinced hires like this for an off-field analyst role are purely for spying purposes for one game. You get paid to come in and tell Maryland everything Kirk Ferentz does for game prep, defensive schemes, strategies, what they practice, etc.

NW hired Sean Gleason last year when they played us. I'm sure we've done this at some point too.

Just imagine being so bad you get fired from your job, then have a competitor throw you $100K just to tell them everything you know about your old employer / boss. All on the taxpayer's dime!

Interesting if the Iowa coach's son tells everything he knows about his father. For only 100k.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Interesting if the Iowa coach's son tells everything he knows about his father. For only 100k.
Locks to his new hire:

397f19f1-847d-4633-8ff5-c16eb44a11a0_text.gif

How was northwestern paying Gleason on taxpayers dime?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT