ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

Michigan 326-0.

Michigan with 46 touchdowns, a field goal, and a late 2-point conversion.
I think a lot of fans will either be on suicide watch or leading the charge to Schiano's house with Pitchforks and tiki torches to get him fired if that happened.

Let the upset special shine on RU
Let the D work and the O finally come through

Scarlet Knights 32
Harbaugh's Kits 27

Michigan 56-13. Harbaugh rubs Schiano’s nose in sh!t like a puppy

Michigan is allegedly sitting a bunch of starters for rest who have minor injuries.

I don't love it. Sends a signal to the rest of the team that this game is a breeze, and Rutgers has played Michigan tough the last couple years.

I could honestly see this is as a game into the second half the way UM is approaching it.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Michigan is allegedly sitting a bunch of starters for rest who have minor injuries.

I don't love it. Sends a signal to the rest of the team that this game is a breeze, and Rutgers has played Michigan tough the last couple years.

I could honestly see this is as a game into the second half the way UM is approaching it.
It’s an embarrassment. If what you say is true they’re approaching this game more nonchalantly than if they we’re playing a Toledo or someone like that. How is this different than Ash ?

Rutgers 24 Michigan 21

Why not. We’re long overdue for an upset. Almost pulled it out vs Sparty 6 years ago when they were #4. Weird things can happen🤣

It’s an embarrassment. If what you say is true they’re approaching this game more nonchalantly than if they we’re playing a Toledo or someone like that. How is this different than Ash ?
UM was in a one score game at Indiana until it pulled away in the fourth.

I could see something similar here. And if you let a team hang around then all it takes is one broken play, one bounce and instead of pulling away, it’s anyones game

The better approach is you play everyone and if it starts to go your way early (even 14-0 after one), then you take guys out earlier than normal

Reactions: RUaMoose
I will win 50-50 and will be blithely unconcerned about the outcome of the game.

If Michigan goes ahead by 14, it is pretty much a wrap. With Brown out and a young QB, I see more of the same offense. Some good throws, then a lot of over throws and ints. I do believe that Wimsatt is going to be one of the best QBs that RU has ever had. He should have huge improvements next year.

What was the score against Mich between Ash and GS? Just look it up to see the difference.

What was the score against Mich between Ash and GS? Just look it up to see the difference.
I looked out of curiosity:

CA was outscored: 207-21 across 4 games
GS has been outscored: 68-55 across 2 games

CA outscored: 52-5 on average
GS outscored: 34-28 on average

One of these years…

Final score is up to Harbaugh, but at least it won't be this bad:
rutgerss.0.gif

What makes you so sure?

Michigan 52 - Rutgers 0. Our band plays Hail To The Victors again.
Still don’t understand what they were thinking. Played the freaking sonf no fewer than 10 times that night, going from section to section. When we told them to stop in our section they were surprised.

Last week this thread had over 90% predicting RU to cover.
This week it’s close to 90% that expect Michigan to cover.
Again I’ll say, when the average fans all think the same, the opposite usually happens.

This team is back to the Ash era. Incompetent. They are not competitive at all. Even Northwestern can give Ohio State a game without a QB.

This team is back to the Ash era. Incompetent. They are not competitive at all. Even Northwestern can give Ohio State a game without a QB.
All about coaching.

Fitzgerald >>>>>>>>Schiano and not even close.

Now that I watched the replay the game wasn’t as close as the score.

Now that I watched the replay the game wasn’t as close as the score.
I hear you. We tend to focus on the three picks and a couple of untimely penalties, and fantasize on how the game would have been different. But the 435-180 yardage differential tells a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT