ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

Nebraska and their alums take football very seriously and they will get its football program turned around very soon starting this Saturday. I have seen no playmakers on offense for RU to keep this one close.

RU 10
NU 30

This game for some reason his reminding me of our match up with Minnesota last year. The question is can we pull this one off on the road? I think tomorrow is the day Grant has a breakout game.

Big Scarlet 27
Big Red 24

Reactions: needmorecowbell
If RU can keep the turnovers to a minimum (zero or one), I predict a double-digit Rutgers victory.

Blitz- make a reeling QB uncomfortable we WIN
Play vanilla defense we LOSE
I predict the latter. It's just what we do. They believe it's working, but our O needs short fields to score. They don't seem to believe in that theory.

Outsiders perspective: I have no clue what to expect this game. Nebby is in turmoil losing the way they have, firing AD, etc. You are 2 weeks removed form losing to directional Michigan. This is one of those games where if you told me the score was 35-14. My response would be well who won.

Conventional wisdom says the home team would have the advantage. The problem I see is the Nebby fan base may turn on the coaches if the team isn't playing well so I think the key is for you guys to get an early touchdown.

I want to take you guys but I think Nebby pulls this off in the end 27-13.

A few days back I was thinking Neb in a route, like 37-16. I'm starting to think RU might actually win a close game. I'm going to go out on a limb and say RU 27 Neb 24. Just have a feeling the blind squirrel Chris Ash will find a nut today and that law of averages comes into play as CA and RU are due to win a Big Ten game after nine unsuccessful attempts. This is a leap of faith as CA hasn't shown me he's capable of winning a game like this on the road.

Last edited:
When you play them as important sometimes as who you're playing.

20-19 Rut.

Wait, what? Are you missing a word here?

Special teams will determine this one, given the wind. You can book it. Dropped punts, bad snaps, missed FG will make the difference.

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT