ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

If our defensive backs are available, I think we can slow down Nebraska and on the other side , a heavy dose of Sam Brown will move the offense and control TOP. I hope our coaching team draws up the right game plan. If Georgia Southern can score 45 , we can certainly score 31 and hold Nebraska below that. A solid victory has so many positives. Be there to root the team to victory.

Reactions: shields
Rutgers Scarlet Knights 92

Nebraska Cornhumpers 3

As always, I reserve the right to modify my prediction as we get closer to game time.

Reactions: RU1977
RU 20
Children of the corn 16

Amazing that every prediction thread starts with the same basement dwelling losers picking the other team. Then real fans (who have a life) find some time and post realistic predictions.

Where are the mods - no other school puts up with this.

If we win the Turnover battle and keep Penalties under last week’s outrageous number we win 24-17

If our defensive backs are available, I think we can slow down Nebraska and on the other side , a heavy dose of Sam Brown will move the offense and control TOP. I hope our coaching team draws up the right game plan. If Georgia Southern can score 45 , we can certainly score 31 and hold Nebraska below that. A solid victory has so many positives. Be there to root the team to victory.
It'll be jet sweeps to Langan, Salaam up the middle and passes to Dremel. That's our OC coordinator's version of putting your best players in a position to win.

We get a couple of players back. Team is at home. OL continues to progress. We get a run game going. Vedral is healthy and plays well, no turnovers and a few completed passes. Defense plays well and get a turnover or two.

RU 17
Neb 13

Yes, a homer prediction as well.

Lost weekend for the Mets and RU this past weekend. Jesus wouldn't do that two us to weeks in a row, would he?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Nebraska’s offense is much better than people realize. They are going to move the ball with relative ease.

Neb 34
RU 17
Based on what, exactly? Playing against 4 of the nation's WORST defenses thus far this season (Northwestern (78), North Dakota (FCS), Georgia Southern (116), Oklahoma (109) and Indiana (107))? Gotta look at everything not just how lousy our O is, right?

We haven't won a home game in the Big Ten since forever, streak continues Nebraska 35 RU 17

Reactions: NotSoldOut
Our streak of not ever leading OSU ended last Saturday and now our streak of not winning B1G home game ends Friday. Defense plays lights out and Sam Brown becomes MVP.

My heart says Rutgers, my head keeps repeating the Missouri slogan- show me!

Since I know Nebraska can score, and Gleeson has not shown me a capable offense, sadly I will choose my head

Nebraska- 24
Rutgers. - 10

Gleeson changes QB's more than his play calls on 1st and 10.

D plays complimentary football and sets up short fields for the O.

RU 31
NU 24

Watched your sim. That would be a great outcome. Nebby will move the ball and score but you should be able to also. A good home crowd will cost them 3-4 false starts.
Nebby 38
RU 39

I have no idea who is going to win this game and how it'll play out. I want, and think, that Rutgers should win but if Nebraska blows us out I won't be surprised. This is the test for the rest of the season. I hope we pass.
What scares me is that Aaron Young comes back and we feel the need to give him the ball taking carries away from Sam. I would love to see Mr. the Fourth get 20 carries but we all know that's not going to happen.

I have no idea who is going to win this game and how it'll play out. I want, and think, that Rutgers should win but if Nebraska blows us out I won't be surprised. This is the test for the rest of the season. I hope we pass.
What scares me is that Aaron Young comes back and we feel the need to give him the ball taking carries away from Sam. I would love to see Mr. the Fourth get 20 carries but we all know that's not going to happen.
Brown arrived for Summer Canp. He has gotten a lot of plays for a guy that green. He has done well running but as always with young guys pass protection is always a concern. That’s not ability it’s reading the D.

Reactions: colbert17
Prediction1
Two minutes left Rutgers down 4 with the ball at the Neb 9, 4th and 3. Three timeouts left.

Not wanting to risk a turnover, the HC dials up taking a knee to get the defense back on the field.

Prediction2
The majority of the board thinks this is a great call. RU loses 17-13, but someone starts a petition for a Schiano statue near the Scarlet Walk.

Prediction1
Two minutes left Rutgers down 4 with the ball at the Neb 9, 4th and 3. Three timeouts left.

Not wanting to risk a turnover, the HC dials up taking a knee to get the defense back on the field.

Prediction2
The majority of the board thinks this is a great call. RU loses 17-13, but someone starts a petition for a Schiano statue near the Scarlet Walk.
I have a prediction: It involves you, your asshole and a bullet. Put it together!

If someone told me back in 1983 when I was in high school that ru and Nebraska would play in the future and ru would be the better team, I would have thought they were nuts.

ru will win but not on a 80 yard bomb on the last play

Depends on who is starting QB for RU...

With Vedral......RU 26 Nebraska 20

With Simon...Nebraska 22 Rutgers 20

With Wimsatt...Nebraska 27 Rutgers 17

If we win the Turnover battle and keep Penalties under last week’s outrageous number we win 24-17

Sam Brown runs like a bulldozer.......

Rutgers 24-10!!!

Nebraska is giving up 469 yards per game! That is unbelievably bad. Yes, they showed better against Indiana at home last week.

Sellout crowd, Friday nights in Piscataway. Our black shirts will outplay their black shirts. Rutgers wins 27 - 20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT