ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-SAINT PETER'S PREDICTION THREAD

St. Peter’s isn’t bad. They actually have pretty good size for a low major program at the 1 through 4 spots, with all of their key guys ranging from 6-3 to 6-7. That said, we should have a massive advantage at the 5, as their biggest contributing player is listed at 6-9, 205.

I think the ‘Cocks keep it close for most of the first half before Rutgers closes on a run to go up by 10 at the half, and then Rutgers dominates the second half.

Rutgers 81
SPU 54

St. Peter’s isn’t bad. They actually have pretty good size for a low major program at the 1 through 4 spots, with all of their key guys ranging from 6-3 to 6-7. That said, we should have a massive advantage at the 5, as their biggest contributing player is listed at 6-9, 205.

I think the ‘Cocks keep it close for most of the first half before Rutgers closes on a run to go up by 10 at the half, and then Rutgers dominates the second half.

Rutgers 81
SPU 54
Kinda how I see it going too.

Rutgers 80
St Peters 51

Rutgers 81
SPU 54
Their best player, Washington, suffered a serious arm/shoulder injury at FDU last week.

If he’s still out RU wins very easily.

Reactions: fatsam98
They were competitive in all three of their losses, including an 11-point loss to SHU, and in their one win they crushed NJIT 75-48, so they should not be taken lightly.

Rutgers wins, 71-58.

They were competitive in all three of their losses, including an 11-point loss to SHU, and in their one win they crushed NJIT 75-48, so they should not be taken lightly.

Rutgers wins, 71-58.
SPU got a bad whistle in the last few seconds at FDU. A cheap foul was called with them up 1 and the FDU player then drained two free throws

The official should have not made the call.

The real question tonight isn't what the final score will be, it's how much playing time does Mag get. If he gets none, that's a problem.

I’ll go 71-59 RU wins.

Cliff needs to dominate. They have legit one big man, and he’s not very good.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I was questioning will they run out....Not whether they will be cooked.

Just keep putting them in the dirty hot dog water.
Whether or not they are cooked is also a valid question...back when they did the minute of madness every game and would throw hot dogs out into the crowd, I definitely caught one that was 100% not cooked...I also once saw one come out of the packaging as it was thrown and strike a woman in the eye, she was not happy

Rutgers 81
SPU 69

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Whether or not they are cooked is also a valid question...back when they did the minute of madness every game and would throw hot dogs out into the crowd, I definitely caught one that was 100% not cooked...I also once saw one come out of the packaging as it was thrown and strike a woman in the eye, she was not happy

Rutgers 81
SPU 69
Hot Dogs GIF

Reactions: LeapinLou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT