ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-STONEHILL PREDICTION THREAD

From the Don’t Take Anyone Lightly department:

Stonehill beat Army by 13. Three days later Army went out to Indiana and gave Indy all they could handle, losing by 8 after being down only 1 at the half.

Stonehill will not be intimidated, having already played road games at GW, UConn, St. Joe’s, Kentucky, and Miami. A much tougher schedule than ours to-date.

RU wins, 77-58.

I actually have seen Stonehill play. They are not very good. Very unathletic. / not tall and not quick. And they don’t have any lights out shooters
I hope this is a game where Gavin Griffith goes off similar to how Jacob Young went off Vs Bloomfield College during his first year. .

Stonehill has given up 107, 101, 100, 97, 97, 89, 81, 80, 80, 79, 75, 73 in 12 losses for a total of 1059, 88.3 pts.

Rutgers has given up 63, 63, 61, 60, 57, 45, 40 in 7 wins for a total of 389 pts, 55.6pts

Rutgers 85
Stonehill 56

Reactions: Degaz-RU
Looked to get tickets to bring my daughter to this and was surprised they're relatively hard to come by on the resale sites.

If anyone has a pair PM me please.

Looked to get tickets to bring my daughter to this and was surprised they're relatively hard to come by on the resale sites.

If anyone has a pair PM me please.
Im actually thinking a pretty big crowd for this one.....sort of a dead period with nothing going on...people itching for a hoops game on a long holiday weekend even if the time is abysmal with a third consecutive noon start for RU on a Saturday

In this Big Ten warmup for visits to Ohio State then Iowa, the only victory that matters here is that we suffer no injuries in this gimme game.

Reactions: bac2therac

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT