ADVERTISEMENT

The reffing in. The WBTT is the best I have seen in a long time.

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Letting them play. What's the chance RU gets the same 2nite vs. The Iowa (MG) big girl?

Hopefully a fair fame. Enjoy. I'm watching and chillin and keeping my big mouth shut tonight.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Iowa with 0 fouls called against them the entire second quarter. Total jinx this thread is

Agreed. I thought that the refs called a fair game. It's refreshing to see after witnessing so many gaffes or games where the whistle didn't appear to be even.

We had 0 fouls in last quarter until we HAD to foul at the end

That’s somewhat shocking.

I thought the refs were pretty good in this game.
Didn’t call a foul every time someone breathed on an opponent.

I thought the same thing. How ironic that, when we needed them, we didn't have ENOUGH fouls.

The refs did a good job letting them play for the most part. As poorly as we shot the ball in the first half, we should have attacked the rim more instead of jacking up so many 3s. That would explain any foul discrepancy more than anything the refs did.

Awesome second half showing by our young ladies but, much like the guys against PSU the other night, a 20 point deficit makes an already difficult job that much harder.

As they say, this game is simple. Put the ball in the basket. Iowa was much better at it than we were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT